6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTS/WTT: Mega Arms MATEN MKM Keymod 7.62N/308 w/ extras

For sale is a Mega Arms MATEN build using their MKM KeyMod upper and original non-ambi lower receiver set.

Specs:
-Barrel - 18 inch Black Hole Weaponry stainless 308B barrel capable of shooting 7.62 NATO and 308 Winchester, 1x11 twist rate and mid length gas system. Barrel has been dimpled by Marvin Pitts of Nefarious Arms to shave some weight.
-Bolt - JP Enterprises Super Bolt.
-Flash hider - AR Performance Slim Twisted model that's the same diameter as the barrel.
-Gas block - adjustable SLR Rifleworks clamp on model set to setting 6 and works with everything I've tried so far.
-Carrier - chromed DPMS standard carrier with staked chromed key.
-Charging handle - BCM Gunfighter with large latch for better leverage.
-Lower parts - standard DPMS 308 parts kit.
-Trigger - Bill Springfield custom 4.5lb with speed hammer mod, standard springs, breaks neat and clean.
-Receiver extension (buffer tube) - Vltor with Vltor sling endplate and staked castle nut.
-Stock - Magpul MOE SL, fits snug and is comfortable.
-Buffer - H3 with factory Armalite recoil spring per Mega Arms' recommendation. Extra spring included in sale.
-Ejection port cover engraved with caliber by Ident Marking Service.
-Magpul pistol grip contains a small parts repair kit and extra firing pin.
-Daniel Defense sights.
-Four Magpul PMags- one early 20rd and three 25rd mags (two still in wrap).
-Way of the Gun Proctor Sling

According to my scales unloaded weight comes in right at 9 pounds. Condition is excellent. Comes with many pieces of paperwork for various parts purchased.
Round count is about 350 to 400 rounds and there have been no problems besides a bad magazine (bad magazine not included). If you do your part this rifle is capable of sub-MOA accuracy. I'll include an extended adjustment tool for the gas block as it doesn't come with one.

No CA sales. Please make sure it's legal to own this in your state before you contact me. Thanks.

$1800 shipped to your FFL in the lower 48. Shipping to AK will be extra.

I'll have to email you pictures as this site doesn't load them up for me. It used to but I'm not sure why it doesn't anymore.

Okay, as for trades. I'd be interested in a low round count ARP upper in 223 Wylde. 16 in with their bolt. M4 upper, preferably one that H built back when he was doing entire uppers. The upper plus some of your cash would make me happy.
I'm also looking for a S&W 38/44 Heavy Duty in good shape. That's about all I'm interested in right now.

Feel free to contact me via PM with questions.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Or we can try another option.

I'll keep the sights, sling, and two new mags and replace the adjustable gas block with a standard lo-pro for a total price of $1675 shipped.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay, how about $1625 shipped minus the sights and adjustable gas block? I'll put a standard low-pro gas block on it and throw in the sling.

I might consider a partial trade for a 6.8 SBR upper with ARP bolt and barrel. Or a nice 5.56 Wylde upper. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Let me clarify. I'd be interested in a 10.5 to 12.5 in barrel. Not really looking for AR pistol lengths.

I'll also consider Ruger GP100s or SP101s
Glock .40s
Smith & Wesson models 27-2 or 25-2

And I'll include the SLR gas block for $1630 shipped. But I'm keeping the sights.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
It just sold!!!

I will still be looking for a 12.5" ARP 6.8 barrel though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts