6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 6.8 AR-15 SPR rifle to fund some Title II projects. I have a brand new, unfired by me, custom 6.8 rifle.

Built on matched Sun Devil billet receivers, the upper was assembled by Kotonics (Cardinal Armory) with a 18" barrel, YHM float tube, YHM lo-profile gas block, has OD Tango Down covers, a YHM flip up front sight, a Matech 600 meter BUIS,and a fore grip by Dieter, custom OD paracord wrapped, as well as their enhanced bolt assembly. Also has a Harris bipod with an ARMS QD mount.

Lower is a Sun Devil billet lower, with a CMMG LPK, KNS pinds, MagPul PRS stock in OD, and a Tango Down Grip in OD.

This rifle has the best of everything. I will include 4 C-Products magazines with MagPul Ranger Plates. Sell for $1300.00. - SOLD

This rifle was assembled and put in my safe. It has never been fired by me. The upper was test fired at Carinal Armory.

The only trades that I may consider is a Sig 556 rifle or a Saiga 12 gauge. I would prefer a FTF sale in the Colorado area. I will ship at buyers expense. Your FFL must accept transfer from an individual.

I may part out the upper and lower if I get no interest in the entire rifle

·
Registered
4 Posts
Re: WTS Sun Devil/Cardinal Armory 6.8 SPR Rifle

If you're interested in parting it out, please contact me. I'm interested in the upper minus the BUIS.

I am located in NorCal (ZIP: 94538). Thanks and good luck with your sale.

***SORRY** Forgot to ask. Is the barrel length exceed 16"?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts