6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my barely broke in new model Ruger Super Blackhawk Hunter (7.5" Barrel) with Bushnell 2-6x32 Trophy scope. Included is the Plano hard plastic case with middle foam section cut for the pistol and scope. Initial accuracy testing and sight in was done with Hornady 225 Grain FTX factory load that shot just under 4 moa at 100 yards. Looking through my fired brass the pistol has had roughly 120 rounds fired through it total. I was informed by the "Warden/Wife" I would have to thin the herd before I could start anymore projects. Anyway my loss your gain, asking $750 for all described. I still have the grey plastic case the pistol came in if wanted and im pretty sure I still have the box for the scope just need to check.
PM me for any additional info or questions.

Price drop $575.00 shipped within the continental US. SOLD

IMG_0438 (Medium).jpg IMG_0440 (Medium).jpg

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Price Drop

Price dropped to $575.00 Shipped with an added bonus.
Now included is a Uncle Mikes Sidekick right handed shoulder holster rig in excellent like new condition. The holster size is the #4 and fits the pistol perfectly without the scope of course.

IMG_0445 (Medium).jpg

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump
I'm at my lowest I can go with paying shipping and transfer fee $575.00. Its a great pistol with low round count and was hoping someone here could enjoy it. I haven't listed it anywhere else but may have to.
Thanks for looking

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bump
I'm at my lowest I can go with paying shipping and transfer fee $575.00. Its a great pistol with low round count and was hoping someone here could enjoy it. I haven't listed it anywhere else but may have to.
Thanks for looking

I'll take it, if you still have it.
PM on the way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts