Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
I never received the money
Bullets are still for sale-please e-mail me if interested
Thanks!
I'm sorry Troy, I totally forgot about it. It will go out in the morning. been busy with work and other things.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Well, i guess i do deserve somewhat of a delay on these bullets since i dropped the ball on getting you the money order but it was sent and delivered on the 7th, I Pm'd you with the tracking info with no reply and as of yet have not received the bullets. I even sent you some extra money for the inconvenience, didnt really need these as i can get them locally, was just trying to help you out as i have many members here on the forum.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
It's now the 29th and still no replies from this guy and no bullets. All I can say is in the last 6 years this is the first time I've been got by a member here and I've done allot of transactions. Pretty Fn sorry. This person should have their buying and selling revoked.

·
Super Moderator
5,753 Posts
It's now the 29th and still no replies from this guy and no bullets. All I can say is in the last 6 years this is the first time I've been got by a member here and I've done allot of transactions. Pretty Fn sorry. This person should have their buying and selling revoked.
And he's been on here posting.

Sent from a final firing position, the crosshairs are on you!

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
And he's been on here posting.

Sent from a final firing position, the crosshairs are on you!
Yes I know, he did have the login problem like allot of people here but he made another account by the name of just bullitt and I sent them a pm also with no replies, since then he's been back on here posting under his original name on the 26th. Oh well, It's not the first time I've been had and probably not the last.

·
Premium Member
10,460 Posts
Yes I know, he did have the login problem like allot of people here but he made another account by the name of just bullitt and I sent them a pm also with no replies, since then he's been back on here posting under his original name on the 26th. Oh well, It's not the first time I've been had and probably not the last.
Let me get to a computer and I will look into it further.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
30 dollar lesson that I won't be dealing with low post counters anymore, here lately I see so many get their 50 posts and immediately start selling stuff. We rarely have this issue here on our forums but it's bound to happen from time to time.

·
Premium Member
10,460 Posts
He is on a 2 day ban as a warning shot. More to follow.

Woodstock just blasted a post padder too that was just trying to get to the sale.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.