6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased this rail new from Brownells about 3 weeks ago and installed it on a Colt I recently purchased. Long story short I went to shoot the new gun for the first time yesterday and realized the FSB was canted badly. I decided to just remove the FSB and replace it with a lo-pro gas block and longer rail from Midwest Industries, so this needs to go to fund the new one.

I am very impressed by the design and quality of this rail. You cant tell it's a 2 piece looking at the side of it, it's very seamless and rock solid. This one uses a standard barrel nut and comes with a hex wrench and 5 slot Mlok rail section. I probably threw the original package away but I'll try to find it. I would be keeping this for myself if I didnt realize my brand new Colt was assembled sloppy

The last photo shows what this rail might look like on your gun

I'm asking $130 net to me (or best reasonable offer) - Paypal only please - USPS Priority shipping with tracking is included in the price

Willing to do a face to face deal for $120 if you're local to the Twin Cities

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just purchased this rail new from Brownells about 3 weeks ago and installed it on a Colt I recently purchased. Long story short I went to shoot the new gun for the first time yesterday and realized the FSB was canted badly. I decided to just remove the FSB and replace it with a lo-pro gas block and longer rail from Midwest Industries, so this needs to go to fund the new one.

I am very impressed by the design and quality of this rail. You cant tell it's a 2 piece looking at the side of it, it's very seamless and rock solid. This one uses a standard barrel nut and comes with a hex wrench and 5 slot Mlok rail section. I probably threw the original package away but I'll try to find it. I would be keeping this for myself if I didnt realize my brand new Colt was assembled sloppy

The last photo shows what this rail might look like on your gun

I'm asking $130 net to me (or best reasonable offer) - Paypal only please - USPS Priority shipping with tracking is included in the price

Willing to do a face to face deal for $120 if you're local to the Twin Cities
Are you still selling? Offering $130
305-510-9072

1 - 4 of 4 Posts