6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought several of these for long term storage, and I don't need as much as I originally thought. This is the better formula of CLP before it got changed and still has the .mil code on the jug. The seal is still perfectly intact as you can see in the pictures. A gallon of this goes a long, long way. I take discreet Paypal (or add 3%) or a USPS MO. Thanks guys.

*If you find a lower shipped price anywhere, I will beat it.*

I will let this go for $80 Shipped. ------ This is SPF!

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump to the top!

·
10,536 Posts
Armor Holdings Company marked, original gangsta'

·
10,536 Posts
Gangsta, Is that good or bad & why?

Just curious.

I'd like a quart of the stuff, but a gallon is just too much.

Ole Silver
That is the formula that made BreakFree a desired product. Rumor is they changed the formula later, for the worse. I don't have any credible sources though.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
That is the formula that made BreakFree a desired product. Rumor is they changed the formula later, for the worse. I don't have any credible sources though.
Thanks 68WJ.

So is this gallon the old "Gansta" formula or a newer blend? I am assuming that it is the old stuff that I used as a GI and would like to get more of it. Wrong?

I learn something new every day.

Silver

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Armor Holdings Company marked, original gangsta'
Yep! It's the good stuff.

That is correct.

Thanks 68WJ.

So is this gallon the old "Gansta" formula or a newer blend? This is the more desirable, older formula that works very well as a CLP. I am assuming that it is the old stuff that I used as a GI and would like to get more of it. Wrong? Nope. You are right.

I learn something new every day.

Silver

1 - 8 of 8 Posts