6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Financial "situation" forces sale of most things not nailed down...

Howdy folks...

I've found myself in a financial pickle and need to liquidate a few things in order to meet this surprise obligation. Ain't it "funny" how these just POP up when you least expect it!! Most, if not all, of my spare/extra gun parts will be sold off one at a time until I raise enough cash OR I can't stand it any longer. So let's begin before I chicken out...

For Sale: (1) DPMS lower receiver with factory installed DPMS lower parts kit.

SOLD PENDING FUNDS!!!

Notes:
- Sorry. there's no stock included with this sale. However, the buffer retainer, rear pin and safety detent parts are included.
- Before shipping, I will need a signed copy of your FFL holders license to give to my shipper. That can be sent along with your payment.
- You need to inform your FFL holder that this will be coming from a private party that does NOT hold an FFL.
- I can ship FFL to FFL if needed. However that will incur a additional $25.00 charge.
- I will only accept payment in the form of a postal money order and will ship when it is confirmed in my accout.
- Sorry, but I'm not looking for any trades at this time. I don't think the bank would react favorably to paying a debt with gun parts... LOL!!

Drop me a message if you have any further questions... Or you can contact me at dn55419 ay yahoo dot com...

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My apologizes for such a late upate... YES, this item is sold. And my finacial "pickle" is a back in the barrel.

Stay tuned!! I'm running out of room in the safe and may need to liquidate a few more items to make room for a few more builds...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts