6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
18"
Stainless WOA
SAAMI chamber (can be opened up to the SPCII chamber)
Ion Bonded (its flat black)

Gas block is a LP Larue setup for a .750" bbl, has been honed to fit the bbl.

Bolt is a standard CMT deal. Nothing special.

Thing has less than 300 rds through it, and have been pretty happy. But, I'm upgrading to a bbl from constructor as I want the velocity from the DMR chamber. No pix at this time - waiting for the new bbl to show up to disassemble. BBL won't be available to ship until I get the new one in.

Asking $325 for both.

I'll put this on arfcom once i've got pix and its disassembled.

ETA: sale pending

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: WTS: Denny's (WOA) 18" 6.8mm BBL + gas block

Update: I found an LMT enhanced bolt, so I'll be offering this with a bolt as well.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1-11"

Oh, discover that the PRI gasblock I got for the new bbl doesn't fit under my handguards. So I had to reuse the larue. Will still sell with the bolt though (and the PRI adjustable gas block if you can use it).

Additionally, my grandfather just passed away, so I'm out to the People's Republik of Kalifornia for a week or so. I'll be available for questions and such, but won't be able to take pix or send anything until next week.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
snort said:
1-11"

Oh, discover that the PRI gasblock I got for the new bbl doesn't fit under my handguards. So I had to reuse the larue. Will still sell with the bolt though (and the PRI adjustable gas block if you can use it).

Additionally, my grandfather just passed away, so I'm out to the People's Republik of Kalifornia for a week or so. I'll be available for questions and such, but won't be able to take pix or send anything until next week.
Sorry for your loss. Go be with your family and enjoy the warm weather.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts