6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As some may recall, I attempted selling my Alpha Shooting Sports x39 SOCOM barrel recently. After a while, I took the add down, thinking I would keep it because I really like the barrel. However, after putting the upper back together and setting it next to my ARP SOCOM x39 and KAK 18" x39 ARs in the safe, I realized I have the x39 AR thing covered. The 16" Alpha upper is just redundant and I legitimately have no need for it.

So sadly, here I am, selling the entire upper I assembled. Parts as follows:
- Alpha Shooting Sports 16" Chrome Moly, mid-gas, "SOCOM" profile barrel. Very accurate with Win Super-X 123gr SP. Exactly 50rds down the barrel
- Anderson Sport Upper (No FA or Dust Cover)
- AIM Phosphate 7.62x39 BCG
- DPMS railed GB, I dunno gas tube
- Badger Ordnance tactical latch I put on a generic charging handle
- SI Defense Brake (before they were bought out a few years back), works very well for recoil reduction and muzzle rise
- Magpul MOE handguard Stealth Gray
- UTG Front/Rear irons combo. Hey, they work!
- Generic Delta Ring Assembly and handguard cap

I've got over $450 in the upper all said. Looking to get rid of it shipped to your door for $365. If you want the MOE SL stock (mil-spec) and MOE grip from the lower, add another $30. $350 w/o furniture. Going by time stamp here. I accept M.O., cashiers check, personal check (will wait for it to clear before shipping), cash. No PayPal, sorry. Feel free to ask questions and if you want more pics, I can take them and send them to you via email. PM for those. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh hell, in an effort to keep temptation at bay (for me), I will sell the entire rifle shipped to your FFL for $535. If I have a lonely lower in the house, y'all know what will happen. I'll throw in an ASC 20rd mag too (if allowed in your state).

Nothing special on the lower, made by Anderson. I believe it's a Spikes H2 buffer and it has a Mega single stage trigger.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Possible trade interest?

Im kinda in the same boat as you but my problems are 6.8SPC AR15s.

I have an extra upper that I can break down and trade the 16" Rock River 6.8spcII barrel with Rock River bolt & gas tube that I would trade for the 7.62×39mm barrel, bolt, and gas tube. I'd trade entire uppers but mine has a 12 " free float YHM Diamond Quad rail & YHM flash hider, & a receiver with FA and dust cover so I have substantially more $ in mine than you in yours. If you wanted to trade entire uppers as they sit I'd take yours and the lower or your complete upper and $150 for my complete 6.8SPCII upper

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im kinda in the same boat as you but my problems are 6.8SPC AR15s.

I have an extra upper that I can break down and trade the 16" Rock River 6.8spcII barrel with Rock River bolt & gas tube that I would trade for the 7.62×39mm barrel, bolt, and gas tube. I'd trade entire uppers but mine has a 12 " free float YHM Diamond Quad rail & YHM flash hider, & a receiver with FA and dust cover so I have substantially more $ in mine than you in yours. If you wanted to trade entire uppers as they sit I'd take yours and the lower or your complete upper and $150 for my complete 6.8SPCII upper
Already got an ARP 6.8 setup. Thanks for the offer though.

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
This get completed?

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
Thanks for the reply

1 - 10 of 10 Posts