6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This has been sold. Ended up selling the complete rifle. Got offered more than I could turn down.

I am cleaning some things out, and consolidating some others. So, this upper needs a new home.

It is an 18" ARP 6.8 barrel, on a Rock River receiver. The receiver was trued before installing the ARP barrel. The BCG and bolt are RRA, nitride type finish. The handguard is 15", standard pic rail format. Gas block is a Black River Tactical Low Profile .750", and mid-gas. Includes the complete BCG, charging handle. I will be keeping the Troy Claymore comp. I will include some pic rail sections and a barrel nut wrench.

This upper is a tack driver. The very first 5-shot group fired from it after installing the ARP barrel cut 1/2" at 100 yds. It has been utterly reliable from the get-go.

Asking $500 plus S&H. I will take PayPal, or a certified bank check. First "I'll take it" or by time stamp if more than one replies.

Price reduction: $400 + shipping.

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got a round count?
Less than 250 since I installed the ARP barrel. Not for lack of trying, though. Had a bum scope, lousy weather, and family stuff that got in the way of going to the range.

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What load ammo did she like? How far are you from the Wisconsin border?
My go-to's are 110 Hornady HPBT w/c over 28.5 2200, #34 primer, and 90 Gold Dot pulls over 30.5 2200, #34 primer. I'm 25 due south of Monroe, WI.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts