6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Upper with a 10.5" YHM BBL, 10 twist, carbine gas. Comes with a birdcage flash hider on the barrel and a thread adapter to go from 1/2 x 36 to 5/8 x 24 threads for a can/muzzle device. Runs great suppressed, or without. Roughly 100 rounds down the tube First $250.00 gets it. Comes with charging handle, NO BCG.

Also selling TA31H-6.8G ACOG with the mount plate for Docter type red dot base. Had a Burris FastFire 3 on it. Original case with all papers, looks unused. $850.00 FIRM. Buddy deal of $1000.00 for both, or firm prices separate. I prefer PayPal.

Attached pic is the upper and ACOG together.

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Alrighty then no bites, so, I'll go $200 on the upper and $775 on the ACOG, cant take less for either.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Upper is gone, still have the ACOG though. Thanks for your interest, I had to wait on the first ask, but just wanted to let you know.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Upper with a 10.5" YHM BBL, 10 twist, carbine gas. Comes with a birdcage flash hider on the barrel and a thread adapter to go from 1/2 x 36 to 5/8 x 24 threads for a can/muzzle device. Runs great suppressed, or without. Roughly 100 rounds down the tube First $250.00 gets it. Comes with charging handle, NO BCG.

Also selling TA31H-6.8G ACOG with the mount plate for Docter type red dot base. Had a Burris FastFire 3 on it. Original case with all papers, looks unused. $850.00 FIRM. Buddy deal of $1000.00 for both, or firm prices separate. I prefer PayPal.

Attached pic is the upper and ACOG together.
Upper has been sold, still have the ACOG, $775 + shipping.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts