6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,208 Posts
LOL... I had a co-worker (the other day) try to tell me that this clown is better equipped to form a complete sentence than Trump was. They truly believe they voted for the better man. This is the insanity surrounding us.

·
Registered
384 Posts
This idiot is a national disgrace. How can they say he has a 54% approval rating?

We are in trouble, if you haven't starting prepping yet, you should start. I fear a national collapse on the horizon. The pandemic was child's play to what might be on the horizon.

I keep telling my wife we need to stock up on several different items, but she keeps saying we need the money for other more important things.

God help us all!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Don’t wait to get ready when you see the collapse coming. We have enough supplies to last 8-12 months or better for a large family. Long enough to keep us by. Ain’t gonna be like eating fajitas at lupe tortillas, but we will live.

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Don’t wait to get ready when you see the collapse coming. We have enough supplies to last 8-12 months or better for a large family. Long enough to keep us by. Ain’t gonna be like eating fajitas at lupe tortillas, but we will live.
Hell with the fajitas... Have I got enough margarita mix and tequila stocked up. I've got work to do.

·
Registered
23 Posts
wasn't about the better man , it was anybody but trump . i'll bet some of them are already sorry they voted for him .

·
Registered
384 Posts
The DemocRATs circus clowns will go into hiding once the collapse start. Hunt these weasels down!
There will be a lot of them that will deny they ever voted for Bozo, others will claim they were dooped by the media (which is plausible). Still others will cling to their hammer and cycle flags with misguided pride, these are the ones you need to hunt down.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
The media is nothing but fake news. We now have propaganda networks not news networks.
The media has been a propaganda mechanism for decades now. They are just more blatant about it now than ever before.

·
Registered
419 Posts
The media has been a propaganda mechanism for decades now. They are just more blatant about it now than ever before.
We no longer have news organizations.
We now have media corporations.
"Fair" is no longer "both sides of the story"!
"Fair" (per award winning news anchor Lester Holt!) is what the media "thinks" you should hear!

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Obama killed the Smith-Mundt Act which prohibits US.gov propaganda domestically.

Reactions: Guts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts