6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
I got guns, you got guns, we all got guns! Free to the bone, please do not f**k with me.
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone pick one of these up that they want to sell me? They're out of stock, and I remember seeing them on sale awhile ago.

I need one for my new toy.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
PSA usually has complete "blemished" AR lowers with collapsible stock for $159 shipped.
Nicer Magpul collapsible stock complete lowers for $179 shipped

These prices are "sale" prices and are posted every two weeks. There is no blemish....just a good price.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Wow..., $79 for a blemish. You know their selling a boat load when priced that high. Remember back in the day when they were $39?

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
Wow..., $79 for a blemish. You know their selling a boat load when priced that high. Remember back in the day when they were $39?
yeah, that used to be the price of a non blem. but their ammo prices are still ok

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
Just picked up 1/2 a dozen Anderson lowers (non blems) a few months back for $35 each with a $20 flat rate Ship charge from fatboytactical....they only have upper end lowers in Stock right now though

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
primary arms had anderson lowers for 49 bucks with a limit of 2, i bought 1/2 dozen multi cal and a couple marked 6.8 spc before the rush, still holding onto 3 and have 3 finished 80% that won't be going anywhere

·
Registered
I got guns, you got guns, we all got guns! Free to the bone, please do not f**k with me.
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
primary arms had anderson lowers for 49 bucks with a limit of 2, i bought 1/2 multi cal and a couple marked 6.8 spc before the rush, still holding onto 3 and have 3 finished 80% that won't be going anywhere
Well I'm good now, I grabbed a complete lower and a stripped from PSA.

Thanks Guys!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts