6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a BCM KMR 13... Having a tough time locating one.. If anyone has one in stock or wants to sell me one.. Drop me a PM

Thanks

·
Registered
457 Posts
I've been trying to find one myself, there is a brand new one listed on Gunbroker, but the guy wants like $305 for it. I'm not in a hurry so I'll wait but thought I'd let you know anyhow. Good luck!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys.. Im not in a huge hurry to pay the huge prices.. Check out the Aero production key mod rails.. 13" is 9ozs.... Similar in weight but huge price diff..

·
Registered
457 Posts
Thanks guys.. Im not in a huge hurry to pay the huge prices.. Check out the Aero production key mod rails.. 13" is 9ozs.... Similar in weight but huge price diff..
The only thing I don't like about the Aero rails is how wide they are vs the KMR. The inner diameter for the Aero rails are 1.8" and the KMR's are 1.3"...but again, that's just my personal preference.

I have been very impressed with the Fortis Switch rail thus far, I recommend giving it a look if you haven't already. Just beware the sizing...the 12 is actually 12.42" and the 14 is actually 14.75".

·
Registered
474 Posts
I've got a KMR10 I'd be willing to part with if you were interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts