6.8 SPC Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ARP barrels are in such demand, I couldn't find one. so, I broke down...sigh and spent the money to buy a new 16" Scout....looking forward to shooting it soonest.
Thanks guys.

Many thanks to my fellow members for the help and bargains making it possible to build my home defense rifle. Got a complete lower with Magpul stock n grip for $160 shipped from PSA need to complete it.

Currently, I am asking if anyone has a new or lightly used 16" 6.8spc barrel. I am hoping for an ARP barrel or equal.

If you have please send price and a couple of clear pics. Thanks guys...Bob

·
Registered
13,790 Posts
On 8-26 you ordered a barrel order#31057. Then on 8-30 you ordered another barrel order# 31136. On 9-8 you filed a chargeback for the second order. Are you confused?

09-09-2015 07:41 PM #1
Tanlover442

6.8 SPC Fan Join Date Apr 2013
Location Corpus Christi, Texas
Posts 278

Upper Receiver Trueing
Having read many experts saying truing the upper receiver is a very good move, I ordered a kit that should be here in a few days. It has a machined insert, 220 grinding compound, and a flexible shaft to insert in a drill for power. I also have two DPMS Slick Side Uppers in route. The DPMS Slick Side upper is much thicker and will be more stable aiding dependable repeatable accuracy. The ARP 16" Scout barrels are here and I look forward to the seeing the accuracy they are so well known for.​

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Constructor.............I am very surprised you chose this open discussion to present your question about the billing issue. Since you chose to do this here, instead of in a private email, im or phone call as you and your fine company do have all that contact information. I will continue what you started and present my side of "this confusion" in this very public forum.

Yes, I was confused when AR Performance didn't bill my credit card for the first barrel until the second one was charged about a week after the first one had arrived. Meaning both barrels were charged on the same day.....about week after the first one was ordered. I spent an hour discussing this with my credit card company and they said, it was a double charge.

Each and every member I have had transactions with on here and also on The AR Forum have been dealt with in an honest decent upfront manner. Please feel free to check those facts.

If you will take the time to politely call me at 361-695-9494 I am more than willing to "be unconfused" and make every decent proper effort to assure you and your fine company receive the correct amount without further problems. 8pm 9/14/2015

Sincerely, Bob J Scott
NRA LIFE MEMBER
BOY SCOUT
Supporter of The Constitution and the 2nd Amendment

·
Registered
13,790 Posts
The good thing is banks and CC companies keep very good records. First settlement date 8/27 deposited into my acct at 2 am.
Second settlement date 9/1.
You ordered 2 barrels, we sent 2 barrels, you have 2 barrels. Why did you file a chargeback on 9/8?

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I have fully explained my side of this issue, in this very public forum. It is not appropriate to conduct private business in public.
I will not further respond on here as it turns into a rant rather than a solution.

AGAIN.........My phone number is 361-695-9494 feel free to call and politely discuss this with me until 10pm CDT tonight 9/14/2015 and if more convenient for you after 10 am tomorrow....or send me your number and I will call you.

I will be more than glad to politely discuss this and find a decent proper solution.

Thank You.....
Bob J Scott

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.