6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered a 16" melonite 6.8 barrel from Harrison (ARP) but he doesn't have bolts. Any reliable bolt will do, doesn't have to be a super bolt. Also looking for an inexpensive 15" handguard.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No longer needed. Bought a SAA bcg for 79.99 on sale just now. Thanks for the link native man. Didn't buy that one but it got me on track to find this one that is supposedly made by aero according to post here on 68forums

·
Registered
484 Posts
Just ordered a 16" melonite 6.8 barrel from Harrison (ARP) but he doesn't have bolts. Any reliable bolt will do, doesn't have to be a super bolt. Also looking for an inexpensive 15" handguard.
.....Rummaging around in my parts bin, I found a 15" handguard that's a heavy MFer.... I cerakoted it so can't see the name. Photo attached. (free for shipping cost
Water Photograph Light Product Automotive tire
Water Photograph Light Product Automotive tire

if you want it, bro.)

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It does lol but I really like the look of it. Always have liked the slanted fronts. I had a Samson on my first 6.8 that was pretty heavy as well and it was 18" socom profile. Probably still be lighter on this one with the 16" scout. And with Xmas around the corner amram just made it possible to complete my build. Have to throw a cheap scope on it at first but its just for working up loads anyway. When loads are worked up it will get better glass for sure before it hits the woods?

·
Registered
484 Posts
I will take it. Thanks a lot. I have PayPal, Venmo, cash app. I can probably even email you a shipping label
OK Cool. Paypal is good for me (I owe them money anyway.) So on Monday, I'll go to the PostOffice and see what it costs to mail, I reckon. What kind of mailing label would you send me? Anyway just your address in a PM would be ok.

·
Registered
484 Posts
What rail sections mount to that? It doesn't look like m-lok or keymod.
What rail sections mount to that? It doesn't look like m-lok or keymod.
Right, it takes screw-on pic rail sections. I have a few that I rummage around to find, if you like.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
2-3" would be all I need for a light and sling swivel mount. If you don't find them, no big deal I figured out it is a diamondhead vrs-t handguard when trying to find the rail sections and they make a sling swivel mount and rail sections for it.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Understood. wilco. out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts