6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
It's hard to fathom a shortage of ammo when all my younger life there were shelves full of it and never concerned if store had any.

I remember making fun of CNN or other news agencies for reporting stuff like. "Man had hundreds of rounds in home/vehicle". That's just another Thursday of shooting lol. Now days it will have a different ring to it.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Powder Valley Posted this on their FB page last Friday

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=3877633515616892&id=114579301922351

Powder Valley
last Friday
CCI, Federal, Remington, Speer have announced an impending price increase of 7+% on all items and 15% on primers.
People ask me quite often why we make these announcements.
1) To keep people in front of the price increases so that they are able to hopefully able to purchase before the price goes up.
2) A lot of people say they're going to wait to purchase until the prices go back down.........
3) We feel we owe it to our customers to let them know in advance of a price increase.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Powder Valley Posted this on their FB page last Friday

Powder Valley
last Friday
CCI, Federal, Remington, Speer have announced an impending price increase of 7+% on all items and 15% on primers.
People ask me quite often why we make these announcements.
1) To keep people in front of the price increases so that they are able to hopefully able to purchase before the price goes up.
2) A lot of people say they're going to wait to purchase until the prices go back down.........
3) We feel we owe it to our customers to let them know in advance of a price increase.
It's true but that price increase still doesn't reflect current pricing. If it's going up 15% then brass case 556 would only be 40c a round and primers 4 to 5$ a 100 :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts