6.8 SPC Forums banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts
Friend o' mine shoots the XP's in a different caliber and loves them. His shop hasn't received any of the 6.8's yet so he hasn't gotten any feedback from customers. Hope I can help him out with that soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I keep the XPs on hand in 6.5C & 308 Win. They both punch above their price class.

Their external and terminal ballistics have me looking forward to the 6.8 SPC version, especially if they're as hot they're claiming. Real Interested in chronoing them out of the 20 inch ARP and work up dope for them for this fall.

At this rate it will be fall before I can get my hands on some...

I keep the XPs on hand in 6.5C & 308 Win. They both punch above their price class.

Their external and terminal ballistics have me looking forward to the 6.8 SPC version, especially if they're as hot they're claiming. Real Interested in chronoing them out of the 20 inch ARP and work up dope for them for this fall.

At this rate it will be fall before I can get my hands on some...
Will be interested in hearing how the factory loads and hand loads perform

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sportsman's Warehouse in Phoenix has 6.8 Western ammunition in stock.

They also had Federal fusion 165 grain 308 win In stock but I wasn't going to pay the $40 a box gouging prices they want for it.

Reactions: earlytom
Some of us (who had a head start) just take a break from it while the stupidity rages on.

We used to buy amo for the guns we had now we buy guns to match the ammo we can find .

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
Isn't that the true! If anybody wants to buy a 280 they've had a pile of it they can't get rid of...

Sportsman's Warehouse in Phoenix has 6.8 Western ammunition in stock.
View attachment 68100
They also had Federal fusion 165 grain 308 win In stock but I wasn't going to pay the $40 a box gouging prices they want for it.
Almost worth buying and pulling the projectiles for my 270 I am putting together lol

We used to buy amo for the guns we had now we buy guns to match the ammo we can find .

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
To be honest the 6.8W looks pretty good to me. A 270 in a short action. But with the situation we have now in the USA, we are not adding anything to the Clan Battery that isn't a caliber we already have.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.