6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got this little guy in northern MN. last summer i was up to my uncle's place where i go 4wheelering, and deer hunting. found a nice little area with alot of deer sign. a week before deer hunting i went back up there and put up my deer stand. 3 days of seating there paid off. I just happened to look behind me and there he was around 120 yards away, with he's nose in the rear of a doe. The bullet went through both lungs and the heart. He jumped once, and fell over. thanks to SSA for there awesome round, 110 pro hunter was used.

one shot later:








thank you to all for the information on this site.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,444 Posts
Nice deer and excellent shooting
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
170 Posts
Nice job. Tomorrow is our opener.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,477 Posts
Empty Brass said:
Nice job. Tomorrow is our opener.
I am headed to our farm within the hour... Just printed my trajectory cheat sheet...



Kerry
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
589 Posts
Good job!

Our muzzle loader starts tomorrow and 6.8 next Saturday. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
houser52 said:
Good job!

Our muzzle loader starts tomorrow and 6.8 next Saturday. :D

I Can't wait

Houser52 What part of NC are you in?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,610 Posts
Nice shooting!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
589 Posts
hdglock said:
houser52 said:
Good job!

Our muzzle loader starts tomorrow and 6.8 next Saturday. :D

I Can't wait

Houser52 What part of NC are you in?
Out in the country near Cherryville. Where are you?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
houser52 said:
hdglock said:
houser52 said:
Good job!

Our muzzle loader starts tomorrow and 6.8 next Saturday. :D

I Can't wait

Houser52 What part of NC are you in?
Out in the country near Cherryville. Where are you?
Near Winston Salem
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
589 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top