6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Primers are one of the few things I didn't stock up on before the craziness hit. Any tips on getting a hold of them? I can't seem to find any small rifle or large pistol primers anywhere.

·
Premium Member
764 Posts
Put your name down to be notified from the online dealers and stop at every gun store you pass and ask if they have any.
There are some on gunbroker but people are bidding the prices up.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Keep constantly searching the net. Hit notifications to email you when back in stock. While at work, check your email often etc..I work late shift, often when I get emails, and stuff getting back in stock, its 1-4am est.

Bought some 9mm this past week from cabelas, 10.99 a box of 50. Have a accout with them, add out of stock to your wish list, same with bullets, brass , primers etc. Log in often, check your wish list to see if it shows in stock.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Primers are one of the few things I didn't stock up on before the craziness hit. Any tips on getting a hold of them? I can't seem to find any small rifle or large pistol primers anywhere.
Online and constantly check your local suppliers. Walked into the local store here and found BR-4s. They had sold put of the 41's.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Try ammoseek.com

They have a reloading supplies section.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts