6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my lovely CZ P07. Suppressor ready, Tritium sights, 17rd factory extended mags, and all the CZ goodness!

Gun Firearm Trigger Starting pistol Airsoft gun

So, who else here is a fan of CZ and their well-built, underrated firearms?

·
Registered
170 Posts
CZ P-01 SDP Custom

When I first picked this one up, I was amazed at just how good it felt in my hand. A little heavy by today's polymer standards, but one of my top choices for a carry piece.

IT will never be sold...

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
I’ve owned a CZ75 for 22 years. It is my favorite pistol, I now own 3 of them. Great ergonomics, extreme reliability, and pinpoint accurate out of the box, what more do you want.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Not particularly handguns but I have been looking at a few rifles. Especially a .22 WMR or .17 HMR. Very nice fit and finish from what I've seen.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I’ve got a wood stocked 17 hmr, and a wood stocked 527 in 204 ruger. Loce tge classic look and feel. They are two of my favorite guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have an SP01 tactical, I love the thing. Super accurate out the gate and I really like the decocker. Looking to get an SP01 phantom for carry although I prefer a metal gun its just too damn heavy to carry around all day with 19+1. It could double as a bludgeon if need be.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I just picked up a CZ A01-LD , CZ SP01 AccuShadow , and CZ TAC Sport CzecMate , and 75 Shadow SAO all from the CZ Custom shop. All I can say is WOW!! The amount of time and care that the custom shop puts into their work is phenomenal. I have yet to shoot the CzecMate but the entire handgun has been polished, and the SAO trigger breaks under 2lbs and a crisp reset. Would highly recommend any CZ product to anyone.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Well, very late to the party but I'm sure the CZ fans are still here too. I would give up my CZs for anything hi ring in the world. Two of the best guns I own, hands down. Both my CZ P01 Omega and the 97B have both had the full CGW treatment and both are, and were and always will be laser accurate. I've rang the 12" plate @100yards many many times with the 97, it's a blast and always gets comments at the range. Range gun only. I think the DA pull is around 5 or 6lbs. Yes, I said the DA pull and slick as goose grease. The SA has to be down around 3lb. I really need a trig pull gauge to find out for sure but I'd wager that I'm not far from right. Either the poundage guesses are very close or it's just so smooth and slick that it just feels that light. Either way, it's a total dream to fire.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Well, very late to the party but I'm sure the CZ fans are still here too. I would give up my CZs for anything hi ring in the world. Two of the best guns I own, hands down. Both my CZ P01 Omega and the 97B have both had the full CGW treatment and both are, and were and always will be laser accurate. I've rang the 12" plate @100yards many many times with the 97, it's a blast and always gets comments at the range. Range gun only. I think the DA pull is around 5 or 6lbs. Yes, I said the DA pull and slick as goose grease. The SA has to be down around 3lb. I really need a trig pull gauge to find out for sure but I'd wager that I'm not far from right. Either the poundage guesses are very close or it's just so smooth and slick that it just feels that light. Either way, it's a total dream to fire.
I just used my P01 to take a hog at 50 yd on saturday. Extremly accurate guns right from the factory and a $20 CGW spring kit and a little Flitz polish does wonders for those who cant afford the entire CGW kit.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I just used my P01 to take a hog at 50 yd on saturday. Extremly accurate guns right from the factory and a $20 CGW spring kit and a little Flitz polish does wonders for those who cant afford the entire CGW kit.
Took your advice on the CGW spring kit, with a couple other small parts. See what I can do with the flitz, looking forward to dropping the heavy DA pull.

·
Administrator
22,081 Posts
Took your advice on the CGW spring kit, with a couple other small parts. See what I can do with the flitz, looking forward to dropping the heavy DA pull.
You'll fall in love with Flitz once you begin using it. Try it on any "blued" gun you have. The rag will come up rust brown, and the bluing with pop with shine.

Reactions: sfs13

·
Registered
59 Posts
I am a fan and don’t even own one. I have shot a friend’s cz 75 and I am sold on them. It’s the only 9mm on my list.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I am a fan and don't even own one. I have shot a friend's cz 75 and I am sold on them. It's the only 9mm on my list.
CZ used to make 40 S&W. Both of mine are. Getting hard to find. I have a Kadet Slide (22LR) for the P-09. Want to get a 9mm Slide too.

·
Registered
4,977 Posts
I have had my CZ52 since the late 1980's. Super accurate with 1200 fps ammo. Super noisy with the surplus 1800 fps ammo. Novak has a thing for the CZ52s so I shipped my slide to him to get 3 dot sights installed. Got the wood grips from a guy in the Check Rep in the 1990's. A couple of years ago there was a TV series about the sheriff of Las Vegas, in the 1950s. Stupid writers had a assassin using a CZ52! Talk about waking up the entire neighborhood. I have modified the magazine springs to hold 2 extra rounds. I still have some of my hand loaded Talon rounds, dime sized hole in, bucket sized hole out!

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
CZ used to make 40 S&W. Both of mine are. Getting hard to find. I have a Kadet Slide (22LR) for the P-09. Want to get a 9mm Slide too.
I have one in 40. Btw a Sp01 9mm barrel is all that is needed to convert it to 9mm. The mecgar blue follower mags work with both cartridges. These mags with plus 2 base plate hold 19+1 in 9mm and 14 in 40sw. I have shot competitions with mine converted and once it's fitted properly it's 100% reliable. This makes for a great shtf kit.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts