6.8 SPC Forums banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
This is a sensitive subject and I'm sorry for the way I'm about to say this but I talk to a lot of people every day and many say the same thing. " I have 2 ARs and 2 pistols and a boat load of shotguns and bolt action rifles so I will mow them down if they show up here."
99% of us will never have any trouble from anyone but if you or I am one of the unlucky few don't think for a minute you are better armed than everyone else. Sorry here- White guys don't buy 10 AKs at a time because they think they may raise a red flag. Around Atlanta blacks and Mexicans were buying as many as they could stack on a hand truck and the guys with them bought as much ammo they could stack on another hand truck. When I use to run the gunshow market I would watch that happen 4-5 times a day every weekend for almost 3 years. Don't think you will be better armed than the other guy, don't think they whoever they are will only have a pistol in their car because they may have several AKs in there too. ...you better be faster and more accurate with your shot placement. Practice and make sure your rig is reliable just in case something does pop up and you can't get away.
Shoot and shoot often. Be ready. I need to go to the range...

·
Registered
90 Posts
We should all worry about Antifa (communists) and what it stands for. They want you, they want me, they want it all burned to the ground so they can rebuild it in their vision. They came for IN GOD WE TRUST, they've come for the confederate statues, now they're coming for Ulysses S Grant, Thomas Jefferson and George Washington. All of these things are part of the core beliefs and founding that built the greatest country and civilization on Earth and ALL of that, everything that exists today is a reminder of our history, good or bad, makes no difference. It's our History, they want to erase it, they want it destroyed and you and me along with it. So make no mistake, they will not stop until they have their boot on your neck.

This isn't a joke. There will be only one option left and that is the only choice their ideology is going to leave them.
Those that forget their history, or erase it, are doomed to repeat it.

They want others to believe antifa stands for anti-fascist. However, they are the fascists. Hitler (Castro, Franco, Mussolini) used the exact same tactics they are using. There is no doubt they studied his tactics. They, like Hitler, control the media, the schools, remove all political opposition, pull the puppet strings of prominent politicians, abolish free speech, target religion, privilege one race and remove your right to self-defense and control the guns, etc. Hitler defunded the police and installed the Gestapo. Hitler started his stranglehold on control through organized riots and arson perpetrated by students and young people. The Hitler Youth. Make no mistake, this is what they are doing.

Use their tactics against them, just like they are with you. Call them what they are, anti-civil rights. The left used to champion civil rights, now they want to eliminate Free Speech, religion, the Second Amendment, due process, equal protection, voting rights, etc... The list goes on and on.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Those that forget their history, or erase it, are doomed to repeat it.

They want others to believe antifa stands for anti-fascist. However, they are the fascists. Hitler (Castro, Franco, Mussolini) used the exact same tactics they are using. There is no doubt they studied his tactics. They, like Hitler, control the media, the schools, remove all political opposition, pull the puppet strings of prominent politicians, abolish free speech, target religion, privilege one race and remove your right to self-defense and control the guns, etc. Hitler defunded the police and installed the Gestapo. Hitler started his stranglehold on control through organized riots and arson perpetrated by students and young people. The Hitler Youth. Make no mistake, this is what they are doing.

Use their tactics against them, just like they are with you. Call them what they are, anti-civil rights. The left used to champion civil rights, now they want to eliminate Free Speech, religion, the Second Amendment, due process, equal protection, voting rights, etc... The list goes on and on.
Antifa was originally a branch of the communist party in Berlin and Germany combating the Nazi's. Hitler wouldn't have any of that, he snuffed em all out real quick and took power. These absurd little pricks today believe they are combating the great Fascist Regime: The US Government and the people who elect their officials. Us. It's fucking make believe, they're living in a fantasy world. Just get on some leftist forums and places like imgur where you'd think it would just be funny pics and gifs about cats and hot sexy cosplay chicks. Nope, it's a bunch of antifa, commie loving neckbeard losers spewing Trump hate and vitriol for the people who voted for him. They have no problem advocating for the death of people that they disagree with. It's disgusting, when I called them out on their bullshit I was banned.

Democrats aren't safe either. But the liberals and cowing to the mobs. They're afraid.

·
Super Moderator
21,593 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
This is a sensitive subject and I'm sorry for the way I'm about to say this but I talk to a lot of people every day and many say the same thing. " I have 2 ARs and 2 pistols and a boat load of shotguns and bolt action rifles so I will mow them down if they show up here."
99% of us will never have any trouble from anyone but if you or I am one of the unlucky few don't think for a minute you are better armed than everyone else. Sorry here- White guys don't buy 10 AKs at a time because they think they may raise a red flag. Around Atlanta blacks and Mexicans were buying as many as they could stack on a hand truck and the guys with them bought as much ammo they could stack on another hand truck. When I use to run the gunshow market I would watch that happen 4-5 times a day every weekend for almost 3 years. Don't think you will be better armed than the other guy, don't think they whoever they are will only have a pistol in their car because they may have several AKs in there too. ...you better be faster and more accurate with your shot placement. Practice and make sure your rig is reliable just in case something does pop up and you can't get away.
This is the type of discussion I was hoping for when I started this thread. My guess is most of those Antifa pukes would shit themselves and start crying for mom and dad's basement pretty quickly. I also know that there will be some hard core ideologs and mercs among them.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
This is the type of discussion I was hoping for when I started this thread. My guess is most of those Antifa pukes would shit themselves and start crying for mom and dad's basement pretty quickly. I also know that there will be some hard core ideologs and mercs among them.
Communist Revolutions aren't without their soldiers.

·
Registered
43 Posts
On a more serious note, the most important weapon we all have in defeating ANTIFA is the 1st and 2nd Amendment. If you're not going to the voting booth and selecting representatives that will protect those two things then we are all going to lose them. What is happening with the mobs running amok in our streets is directly related to the garbage that we have allowed to get into positions to dictate policy.

·
Registered
13,751 Posts
On a more serious note, the most important weapon we all have in defeating ANTIFA is the 1st and 2nd Amendment. If you're not going to the voting booth and selecting representatives that will protect those two things then we are all going to lose them. What is happening with the mobs running amok in our streets is directly related to the garbage that we have allowed to get into positions to dictate policy.
Voting only works if it is fair and no one cheats. Democrats are cheating at every chance, they have caught several just this past week. One women had over 400 mail in ballots.

·
Registered
13,751 Posts
I saw a video today of this "guy" saying he needed to buy hundreds of AR pistols that would fit in a medium size back pack. He was talking about the new folding stock AR pistols...wonder why

·
Registered
43 Posts
Voting only works if it is fair and no one cheats. Democrats are cheating at every chance, they have caught several just this past week. One women had over 400 mail in ballots.
Again, the people we have allowed to get into positions of influence and control are not the people of good character that we need in those positions. Voting is the strongest tool we have to fight for our rights within the confines of the laws of the country. If the laws fail, or the zombies come, then refer back to my first post in this thread...

61 - 73 of 73 Posts