6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of years ago I bought a Sig SRD762Ti-QD can. It was spendy, but since it was titanium is was light, and with the QD feature I figured it would be great to switch from rifle to rifle. It is very quiet and doesn't seem to change the point of aim anymore than I do.

I'm now trying to find some additional QD muzzle devices for some other rifles, 1 in 5/8x24 and a couple in 1/2x28. It's like trying to find .22 LR 10 years ago. They are just not out there. Even Sig shows them out of stock and they won't answer emails regarding when and where they might be available.

What is with these guys? Do they think their reputation is so good they can ignore customer service? It's not like I want something for free, I'm willing to spend the $ but can't find anybody to take my money.

Any thoughts on where I can find one of these critters, especially one in 1/2x28?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I did post that 9 days ago. Hope you got what you needed.
Yeah, I know, and I checked right after that. THe device with the 5/8x24 threading was out of stock then, and the 12x28 threaded device was, unfortunately, for their SRD556, not the SRD762, so I'm still out of luck :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts