6.8 SPC Forums banner

What do you put in the UBR storage area?

3K views 25 replies 13 participants last post by  Drifter 
#1 ·
Honestly what was that thing made to fit? you cant fit 3 123 batteries in there, you cant fit a .277 cal bore snake you cant fit a bottle of lube, I mean seriously what where they thinking when they designed it? I love the stock but why have a storage compartment that doesn't hold anything?

#4 ·
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, you're bad -but funny!

Maybe some cash wadded up for Burger King in case the hunt was a bust?

:a40::a40::a40::a40::a40::a40::a40::a40::a40::a40:

#5 ·
I could put ear pro in there but I keep my surefire ear pro in with my Oakley Mframes so they are always together :D

I am thinking about removing it like I have seen some others do but I dont know if I want the look with that hole in it.....

#9 · (Edited)
Now there's a good idea.

I was going to say you can keep some bubble gum, a roll of duct tape and a few loose RPG rounds in there...

But seriously, how do you like the stock otherwise?

#12 ·
Thats a great deal at AIM. 1cent shipping saves you about 8 to 10 bucks! Figures, It looked like the UBR's were goin to be back ordered for months, so I ordered a Magpul ACS from AIM and already mounted it.

:a17:

#15 ·
Maybe I tried putting a couple of double A's and the three 123's and since I couldnt fit them all I just put the batteries back into my pack.

#17 ·
Yeah I kinda want to play with one of those as well, plus I need it for my collection since I have every other stock they have made to date :D

#18 ·
You're the official unofficial curator of your own Magpul Museum.

Magpul is just pumping out one innovation after another. I see their new slicker sided P-Mags are out that work better with some non-AR rifles like MSARs, SCARs, etc. And they have a 7.62 mag coming as well.

#19 ·
yeah they pump out new stuff but dnt keep up with the demand of the stuff they have out (like the UBR and Pmags) which hurts them IMHO

#21 ·
Good idea. Someone is always showing up without their ears.

You can also keep a lens cloth in these storage compartments. I was looking around in my range bag to see what all I could put in the stock, and spotted a small lens cloth in a small zippy bag.

#23 ·
I have a good buddy that was abotu to trade me ever misc tac item he had laying around for it..... its not for sale :a01:

I just wish I could put a small cleaning kit in there, I guess I could use the weedwacker line I have for a bore snake and put a small bottle of lube in there with some patches maybe.

#25 ·
Should of been made big enough to keep the emergency twinkies in without crushing.

Should be able to keep a restock of bacon in though.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.