6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
7,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Honestly what was that thing made to fit? you cant fit 3 123 batteries in there, you cant fit a .277 cal bore snake you cant fit a bottle of lube, I mean seriously what where they thinking when they designed it? I love the stock but why have a storage compartment that doesn't hold anything?

· Registered
5,565 Posts
Cyanide pills for deep undercover special ops missions you have in New Hampshire? Well maybe earplugs and Motrin....? :a06:

· Registered
115 Posts
Chris costa's hair gel......?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, you're bad -but funny!

Maybe some cash wadded up for Burger King in case the hunt was a bust?

:a40::a40::a40::a40::a40::a40::a40::a40::a40::a40:

· Registered
7,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I could put ear pro in there but I keep my surefire ear pro in with my Oakley Mframes so they are always together :D

I am thinking about removing it like I have seen some others do but I dont know if I want the look with that hole in it.....

· Registered
1,769 Posts
A copy of your tax stamp for either an SBR or suppressor, of course resized to fit. Keep the real one back in the safe and have a copy in case asked for documentation.
Now there's a good idea.

I was going to say you can keep some bubble gum, a roll of duct tape and a few loose RPG rounds in there...

But seriously, how do you like the stock otherwise?

· Registered
115 Posts
Thats a great deal at AIM. 1cent shipping saves you about 8 to 10 bucks! Figures, It looked like the UBR's were goin to be back ordered for months, so I ordered a Magpul ACS from AIM and already mounted it.

:a17:

· Registered
7,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You could fit a couple of condoms in there for after the girls with guns photoshoot... :)
Working on this actually... former Miss tropicana/miss venus swimwear/ a bunch of other modeling things... hard core R and a gun girl.... of course she is flying back to Arizona today....... Either way I will keep this suggestion in the back of my mind.

I couldn't fit 3 surefire batteries in there when I was down at HTR's place I haven't tried again since....

I love the stock, it fits great and balances out my rig very well I may just like it more then the 93B :a31: but I just dont see a use for this storage compartment...

· Registered
7,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Maybe I tried putting a couple of double A's and the three 123's and since I couldnt fit them all I just put the batteries back into my pack.

· Registered
5,565 Posts
Their new ACS stock has that type compartment, plus battery tubes in the cheek piece.

· Registered
7,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah I kinda want to play with one of those as well, plus I need it for my collection since I have every other stock they have made to date :D

· Registered
5,565 Posts
Yeah I kinda want to play with one of those as well, plus I need it for my collection since I have every other stock they have made to date :D
You're the official unofficial curator of your own Magpul Museum.

Magpul is just pumping out one innovation after another. I see their new slicker sided P-Mags are out that work better with some non-AR rifles like MSARs, SCARs, etc. And they have a 7.62 mag coming as well.

· Registered
7,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yeah they pump out new stuff but dnt keep up with the demand of the stuff they have out (like the UBR and Pmags) which hurts them IMHO

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.