6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Harrison this is all your fault LOL you have me hooked on Mega monolithic uppers and it forced me to buy this nice pistol set and now I need a barrel and brace recommendation.

I already have a mega 12.5 SBR and now I think this one should be a 5.56 build, so what barrel do you recommend?
brace?

thanks
mike

·
Registered
367 Posts
Harrison this is all your fault LOL you have me hooked on Mega monolithic uppers and it forced me to buy this nice pistol set and now I need a barrel and brace recommendation.

I already have a mega 12.5 SBR and now I think this one should be a 5.56 build, so what barrel do you recommend?
brace?

thanks
mike
For a brace I like the Tailhook Mod 2. Been able to hit targets at 100 with the brace, holding it with 2 hands like a pistol.

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For a brace I like the Tailhook Mod 2. Been able to hit targets at 100 with the brace, holding it with 2 hands like a pistol. View attachment 60906
looks sweet
I ordered a 10.5 barrel with the BCG from Harrison, now I just got a get surefire muzzle break for my SOCOM 6.8, pick a brace, charging handle and a flat wire spring and I should be GTG

·
Registered
13,757 Posts
I I love those Mega uppers, wish I had bought 3-4 of every length.
The ATF is changing the rules every 15 minutes so I look for "braces" that can be "cheeked" not shouldered in public. The one above looks smooth and should work well.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I I love those Mega uppers, wish I had bought 3-4 of every length.
The ATF is changing the rules every 15 minutes so I look for "braces" that can be "cheeked" not shouldered in public. The one above looks smooth and should work well.
Yes it can be cheeked. Also you can use your cheast instead of shoulder. I like how it opens up and braces under the the forearm. Workes great for single handed. I was hitting targets at 50 once handed and 100 in a two hand pistol grip stance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts