6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gold Dots for Fathers Day! Saturday night getting ready for the trip to the range Sunday I was looking around my ammo cans and found a can that I apparently have not opened in about 8 months ( sunce packing up to move) and found 350 new 90gr Gold Dots, about 400 77gr SMK for the mk12 and 500 75gr Hornady bthp bullets, all new, not pulls. I knew where all of my pulls were and just never noticed that my stash of new bullets wasnt in the plastic tote I keep all of the bags of reloading bullets in.

I knew I had 500 pulls and a box of 500 new GDs but had obviously forgotten about the bag of new ones I bought last year.

Stuff like this usually doesnt happen to me so feeling lucky I went to the barn to once again look for my set of original grips for my Dan Wesson Silverback 10mm, been looking for about 6 months, and my two bits for making the grip screw/bushing holes in 1911 grips and in the 3rd box guess what I found, yep, my grips and bits, even had my jig in there for proper spacing!!! What a Fathers Day yes sir.

Likes me some Gol Dots.

Registered
Should have bought your lottery ticket then. 馃ぉ

Reactions: Guts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah crap, I never win at those things, not even scratch off tickets. Well wait, once about 30 years ago I bought a few, won a couple hundred $ , bought a few more and won a few hundred more $. Guess where I went with my new money, the gun shop and picjed up my new Colt Gubment model I had on layaway. Had just about what I needed to pay it off.馃憤 and havent won any since tbat I can recall.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts