6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Local Wal-Mart had these on clearance for $13/box, check yours!

Also had 100rd cases of 12ga shotgun shells for $21 (that's actually why I went there)

IMG_0789_zpsxr3kcy6x.jpg

·
Registered
25 Posts
I was going to start a new thread but I will just put this here and SLIGHTLY hijack the thread.

I was at Walmart today and the mod papers were up. SO here it goes. 68 was not on the mod. I checked both sheets. NO biggie at the 2 stores in town they never have had it had the shelf tag and then after a while took it off. OH WELL!!!!!

BUT 300 Blackout was.

Now for the Whiskey Tango Foxtrot moment.

I was told that they were getting out of the AR 15 market to be more "Politically Correct". WTF UH they also put a sale on ALL AR15's Ruger DI AR's were $300.00!!!! They were sold.

OK so now Wally World sells 300 BO but NO AR-15's that chamber the round.
Now how many NON semi auto rifles either bolt pump or lever guns chamber 300 BO??????

I guess with the Antigun Idiots have been heard OR the Idiot fudds have spoken OR, the AR15 market is soft right now and they are cutting their losses while they can OR they can make more money from Ammo and Fuddy Guns.

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
my wally world has never had any 6.8 or 300BO , they do usually have a ton of AR's...if they are selling them for $300 each I might just go capitalize

·
Registered
374 Posts
i say screw wally world. they continue to play both sides on the gun issues so i do my guns and ammo business with gunshops and midway/grafs/brownells

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
i say screw wally world. they continue to play both sides on the gun issues so i do my guns and ammo business with gunshops and midway/grafs/brownells
Agreed!!!

I would never buy ammo or firearms from WalMart, nor would I trust my eyesight or healthcare to WalMart. I won't even get a haircut at WalMart. (crew cut)
I won't even buy fishing bait from WalMart.

Ole Silver

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
We have 2 super Wal Marts in town; one has had a spot marked 6.8 for months(but no ammo), but both stock 300 Barf Out.

I haven't fired a factory round, except 22 LR in a couple years, but I do check when I'm there to see what's in stock, and what's selling.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Such as? They are the biggest arms and ammunition seller in the USA, the only thing that I am aware of, that would be playing the other side, was removing guns and ammo from the URBAN stores, where it wasn't selling anyway.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
They no longer sell AR15 type weapons, even the 22LR version. They have conceded to the pressure. Info from the local Wallyworld sporting goods in Lincolnton NC.

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
They no longer sell AR15 type weapons, even the 22LR version. They have conceded to the pressure. Info from the local Wallyworld sporting goods in Lincolnton NC.
still sell them in co, maybe they are fazing them out?

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
They are phasing out, so it will be eventually happening that no more AR15s at Walmart.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/25/walmart-to-quit-selling-ar-15s-claims-decision-not-political/

Individual stores/regions have had some leeway to my knowledge on what they stock, so this move isn't surprising to me I guess. To say that no Walmart store sells AR15s is a safer political statement to make. If you want your Walmart purchased AR, you may want to do it soon since they won't be there much longer. Now to find those $300 ARs would be a treat...

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I doubt that they "conceded to the pressure", Walmart goes by the bottom line and they ignore all kinds of pressure. It is far more likely that they are just getting out of them, because they sell very very few and they are getting whatever political mileage out of it that they can.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I doubt that they "conceded to the pressure", Walmart goes by the bottom line and they ignore all kinds of pressure. It is far more likely that they are just getting out of them, because they sell very very few and they are getting whatever political mileage out of it that they can.
That's partly true but they stopped selling handguns years ago due to outside pressures.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
You won't find any of the $13 fusion ammo at the helena montana walmart. Some guy bought all 10 boxes of it. Thanks for the heads up.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts