6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
They’re processing form form 3 and 5, not 1 and 4. Sucks all the way around. I was pending prior to the shutdown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
489 Posts
What really sucks is the wait times look like their back to over 360 days average. Last four item all went about 210 days, both 1's and 4's. Now pile on the shutdown. I thought they hired extra help some time back to help relive some pressure.

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
This is my first one so the wait is agonizing to say the least.
My first one also and I was hoping mid-February but looks later now. If stuck at 360 days then it will be June.

·
Registered
30 Posts
My check was just cashed on Saturday... it’s my first one and a form 4 trust. I WAS hoping for shooting suppresses by deer season, but now... poprobably not gonna happen. Oh well, back to forgetting...

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
I'm waiting on Form 5320.20.......was looking forward to taking my 6.8 SBR hog hunting in February. Not looking good at this point.

AzCasper

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
My check was cashed 11/19/17
14 months?!!!!!!!? and you are still waiting? Don't know if I can stand that long of a wait.

·
Registered
180 Posts
14 months?!!!!!!!? and you are still waiting? Don't know if I can stand that long of a wait.
You want one, what are you going to do? Make one illegally? The problem is they are NOT difficult to make, you just have to jump a lot of NFA hoops.

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
You want one, what are you going to do? Make one illegally? The problem is they are NOT difficult to make, you just have to jump a lot of NFA hoops.

That's the truth. I have been waiting for 7 months with the idea of some 9-10 months and then see one that looks like he is still waiting after 14 months.

·
Registered
493 Posts
My first can was a wait of 15 months from the day I plopped down the cash at the dealer until I picked it up; back in the bad old days. As far as I’m concerned ANY wait is too long. We’re paying taxes and doing everything legally just to wait a ridiculous amount of time for something that is mandatory in some of the countries that are held up as the gun grabbers ideal. It’s absurd.

That said, I don’t have much of a problem with the extra waiting from the shutdown if it means The Wall actually gets built.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I'm at 6 months and would now expect about March or April based on TXCOONDOG had posted. I'm doing single ownership so not trust delays issues. It helps to have passed background checks before too.

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
Just realized this was wrong, should have been 11/19/18
That is good to hear as the waits are rediculous regardless of the length of time.

I'm at 6 months and would now expect about March or April based on TXCOONDOG had posted. I'm doing single ownership so not trust delays issues. It helps to have passed background checks before too.
Not sure what background check would help as I have had multiple background checks over the years for many things in the military along with public sector needs. My check was cashed at the end of May 18 but it is with a Single Shot Trust with only myself on it at this time. If I had realized the trust would take longer I would have went with the single ownership.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts