6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.! I am Spyros from Greece,i have a saiga 410, a fx indy bullpup 25 cal and i love to make videos and experiments with them.!! Thank you.!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have seen to a lot of movies people to take cover behind their car when someone is shooting them and they are safe.!! Is this a fact or only in movies..??? Lets see.!

·
Registered
634 Posts
I'll have to watch he vids later, but dang a Saiga .410? I can't find a .410 that isn't a Mozzburg here >.< (that isn't 2k at least and a o/u lol)

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
I'll have to watch he vids later, but dang a Saiga .410? I can't find a .410 that isn't a Mozzburg here >.< (that isn't 2k at least and a o/u lol)
i have a remington 1100 made in the 70's, nice little gun

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I'm going to like having you around .

Just as a geewiz , plexiglass is a pretty poor deflector of anything. Lexan is the stuff that was developed for bullet resistant /proof glass . You will find it much more resilient than plexiglass.
DuPont has an 6x6x12 inch block of it with a 50 BMG bullet trapped in it . It was intended to be a lightweight bullet glass but it scratches too easily. Generically it's called polycarbonate and is of optical quality used for prescription safety glasses.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I don't own any rems as a rule maybe they were good in the 70's.

A 700 sps I would buy maybe if I couldn't find a 70 in the chambering.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm going to like having you around .

Just as a geewiz , plexiglass is a pretty poor deflector of anything. Lexan is the stuff that was developed for bullet resistant /proof glass . You will find it much more resilient than plexiglass.
DuPont has an 6x6x12 inch block of it with a 50 BMG bullet trapped in it . It was intended to be a lightweight bullet glass but it scratches too easily. Generically it's called polycarbonate and is of optical quality used for prescription safety glasses.
Hi my friend.! Thank you and nice to meet you.!!

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
Sp guns, thanks for contributing to our forum. You have me hooked!

1 - 20 of 140 Posts