6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hadn't been to the web site and wolverine area for a while. I am impressed, every thing people would want is there! The receiver, the magazines, the marked port door.

You had a great deal back in May, when is your next 16" or 18" sale???? I am loving that 18 inch target crown barrel.

Where is the article on the "Youth" version? Might put one together, of course it will be under 5 pounds.

·
Banned
7,803 Posts
Hadn't been to the web site and wolverine area for a while. I am impressed, every thing people would want is there! The receiver, the magazines, the marked port door.

You had a great deal back in May, when is your next 16" or 18" sale???? I am loving that 18 inch target crown barrel.

Where is the article on the "Youth" version? Might put one together, of course it will be under 5 pounds.
Thanks for the kind words. Things are going very well. It has a life of its own now.

We have some 16" melonite barrels coming in any day now.

We just donated a Savage pre-fit to a USSA chapter that takes disabled or terminally I'll kids out for their first, or sadly sometimes last, hunt.

We should have something back from them the first week of October. The Savage pre-fits that are only 20" long are getting 3,000fps with a 90 grain Gold Dot, which makes a lightweight .223 Axis with a Wolverine barrel swap a very handy, lightweight "youth" rifle.

We have a few 22" Melonite Savage pre-fits showing up any day now as well.

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Mark,
Ask them if they need any Savage bolt parts, I have a tub of parts I may never use. In the bolt rifle game the Savage is so easy to work with. I have a bunch of tools to put in Savage barrels too.

Although I normally like light weight stuff, that stainless AR 18 inch target crown Wolverine looked mighty fine. Retired now I have a limited budget so waiting for sales will be big.

The prices of the loaded wolverine ammo were decent, low enough for me to want to try the wildcat. The low recoil is still a big thing for me and the grandkids I am teaching.

Even though I have spare uppers, I like your stripped upper just because it is "finished" with a sweet logo. I would even add the dust cover, heaven forbid!

Pretty sure your 18 inch TC weighs about 38 ounces, so a 5 pound Wolverine would be easy.

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you check and see if your Wolverine upper has a port door hole in the front and the rear, makes a difference as I already have a V7 dust cover I have never used. They make two different styles of door pins.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts