6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wasn't real sure where to put this one, but this looked as good a place as any.

Anyone ever heard of United States Shooting Academy? They are based out of Tulsa, OK which is about 90 miles from the house. Their website looks fantastic( www.ushootingacademy.com ) as do their facilities. I am looking at possibly attending a basic carbine course there soon as well as possibly grabbing both the M&P armorer's courses they are offering (pistol as well as rifle). For the basic course i may bring the 6.8 since round count will be fairly low.

eidited for link

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
JAOwens said:
Wasn't real sure where to put this one, but this looked as good a place as any.

Anyone ever heard of United States Shooting Academy? They are based out of Tulsa, OK which is about 90 miles from the house. Their website looks fantastic( http://www.ushootingacademy.com ) as do their facilities. I am looking at possibly attending a basic carbine course there soon as well as possibly grabbing both the M&P armorer's courses they are offering (pistol as well as rifle). For the basic course i may bring the 6.8 since round count will be fairly low.

eidited for link

It is a fantastic facility, not SUPER far from where I used to be in Texas, It has a great set of matches for 3 gun too. if you go, please take photos, lots of photos, Id love to see them and hear about it!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am thinking about hitting up there Intro to rifle marksmanship course just to get a chance tocheck out the facility relatively cheap. And since i havent shot anything but bambi in almost 7 years the refresher definately wouldnt hurt.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts