6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,460 Posts
Good to see the government hurdles may have been cleared. I had loose plans to be in Louisville this week but it didnt work out. Hate that i missed it.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Congratulations. Glad you were able to get through all the red tape. What changes if any have been made compared to those that were sent out for testing. I love mine. It's my go to wolverine mag because the long oal works so well with my subs. On top of that they work great with all my 6.8s. What more could you ask for.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good to see the government hurdles may have been cleared. I had loose plans to be in Louisville this week but it didnt work out. Hate that i missed it.
Well, not came without a price, and the harshness is still there. The sales channel will be up and announce soon. If you want to help and have the need, please buy one. ;-)

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Congrats Longziz! I have continued to use the demo mag you sent me. It hasn't failed once while using it for 5.56 and 6.8.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Congratulations, I was wondering what become of you and your mag. Happy to see them up for sale as well. Are you going to offer a 10 round in the future?

·
Premium Member
10,460 Posts

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
on his website it states "not available at this time" ---kinda hard to buy one when you can't :a45:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.