6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
I haven't been able to find any of these online for months. Did I miss some big Tula news or what?
Part of the sanctions for Russia's incursion into Ukraine.
Or just another excuse for this administration to limit your Second Amendment Rights.
Which ever you prefer.

Glenn

·
Registered
8,933 Posts
I saw some Italian loaded ammo for something that said it was loaded for Tula but it had the Italian company name on the box. Can't remember caliber or brand.

·
Registered
690 Posts
tula

I saw some Italian loaded ammo for something that said it was loaded for Tula but it had the Italian company name on the box. Can't remember caliber or brand.[/

I believe that's Perfecta ammo. Walmart is the only one that has it as far as i know. they make pistol and rifle, i wish they would get on the 6.8 train, it's very good ammunition. all re-loadable and great brass.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Haven't used the Tula primers, but I've used over 1K Wolf primers for both pistol and rifle, and haven't had single issue...cheap, too. Too bad they can't be found anymore.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm still mad that I didn't think about Tula being part of the Ukrainian trouble/Russian sanctions. Wolf is also a Russian company, right?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Haven't used the Tula primers, but I've used over 1K Wolf primers for both pistol and rifle, and haven't had single issue...cheap, too. Too bad they can't be found anymore.
I picked up 7k wolf magnum primers for 120$ a while ago. I've only used about 1k and no problem what so ever with them.

·
Registered
8,933 Posts
Seems to be quite a bit of Wolf and Tula ammo available.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts