6.8 SPC Forums banner

Top poster award!!!

990 views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  Gotfour 
#1 ·
congratulations to Ratdog68 for being the "top poster" with 19,029 posts !!!:a21:

after the site update this morning, there is a new area that tracks the top poster-----man ratdog-- you must really like us :a44::a39::a26:

#2 ·
congratulations to Ratdog68 for being the "top poster" with 19,029 posts !!!:a21:

after the site update this morning, there is a new area that tracks the top poster-----man ratdog-- you must really like us :a44::a39::a26:
No, he just doesn't have a life and he likes to talk a lot. :a39: :a39: :a39:

Congrats Charles, in all honesty you do have a lot to give even if most of it is harassment of all of us here.

#5 ·
LOL... there have been times life was a little "slow"... and, there were times I was able to haunt while working. But, not these days. Working two jobs (haven't had a day off in three/four weeks now), I've definitely got "life" going on. LOL

My "day job", I'm back to bending nails for a local residential remodel company. Weekends has been busy with a new gig. I got my certification from the State of WA as a Driver's Training Instructor. Locally, the school districts are no longer funding Driver's Ed, and the D.O.L. is getting away from directly serving the public who need instruction. They want (now) to only dictate policy/standards, and issue the actual license. Private companies are doing the instruction/examination chores. The outfit I paired up with hires ONLY former/current LEO as instructors/examiners. It'll make for a nice gig to fall back on after my bones no longer allow me to remain in the construction field.

But, hey... it gets me some heckling status having a boat load of posts. Had a pile of fun around here the last six years.

#6 ·
LOL... there have been times life was a little "slow"... and, there were times I was able to haunt while working. But, not these days. Working two jobs (haven't had a day off in three/four weeks now), I've definitely got "life" going on. LOL

My "day job", I'm back to bending nails for a local residential remodel company. Weekends has been busy with a new gig. I got my certification from the State of WA as a Driver's Training Instructor. Locally, the school districts are no longer funding Driver's Ed, and the D.O.L. is getting away from directly serving the public who need instruction. They want (now) to only dictate policy/standards, and issue the actual license. Private companies are doing the instruction/examination chores. The outfit I paired up with hires ONLY former/current LEO as instructors/examiners. It'll make for a nice gig to fall back on after my bones no longer allow me to remain in the construction field.

But, hey... it gets me some heckling status having a boat load of posts. Had a pile of fun around here the last six years.
Been there before. Glad you're keeping busy. But miss those polar bears threads!

#10 ·
Wow, RD..two jobs? Are you trying to save up for a new 6.8 Magnum or something? Grats on you "top poster" status.

#13 ·
After a year of very little side work here/there... working two jobs to get some financial healing back under my belt. Can't rely on an employer to right by you when you are doing right by them. A "plan B" beats not having one.

#16 ·
Congrats

I have been bested by the BEST! You da man!

On the driving gig, here in Texas they started this way a few years ago. Paperwork is a mess to say the least. Just got our youngest licensed. Headache with DPS and State Reg Comm to say the least.

Not only to you shoot HOT loads (in your ARPs), you drive with children! Risky!!!!!!

Again, I appreciate your expertise and light humor. It makes it all worth while!

#17 ·
I have been bested by the BEST! You da man!

On the driving gig, here in Texas they started this way a few years ago. Paperwork is a mess to say the least. Just got our youngest licensed. Headache with DPS and State Reg Comm to say the least.

Not only to you shoot HOT loads (in your ARPs), you drive with children! Risky!!!!!!

Again, I appreciate your expertise and light humor. It makes it all worth while!
LOL... thanks... but it's not the kids taking Driver's Ed that make me nervous. It's the foreign adults who obtained a license from where they came from and are needing to get their WA license. At least the kids are developing clues with the classroom instruction time and are ONLY in need of developing behind the wheel skills.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.