6.8 SPC Forums banner

todays laugh

2M views 15K replies 375 participants last post by  Ratdog68 
#1 ·
Isn't It Ironic?
The food stamp program, part of the Department of Agriculture, is pleased to be distributing the greatest amount of food stamps ever.

Meanwhile, the Park Service, also part of the Department of Agriculture, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals" because the animals may grow dependent and not learn to take care of themselves.

#6 · (Edited)
Hmmm, seems like both inspire attacks.:a32:

#7 ·
Don't Ya'll know....?

I'm frum the govmint...an I'm heah to hep ya....

#15 ·
Someone should sell T shirts with that printed on the back...

#17 ·
Ha ha. Thanks for the laugh, that's the funniest thing I've heard all week.

#18 ·
Isn't It Ironic?
The food stamp program, part of the Department of Agriculture, is pleased to be distributing the greatest amount of food stamps ever.

Meanwhile, the Park Service, also part of the Department of Agriculture, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals" because the animals may grow dependent and not learn to take care of themselves.

We could feed the animals if they could vote. Although they do vote in Chicago!

#105 ·
Actually Missouri has the highest percentage of folks on food stamps, about 20%. According to this Wall Street Journal map there is in general more food stamp consumption in the south than in the north. Oregon and Maine are blue states with high food stamp usage, but they seem to go against the trend. These states get more in Federal assistance than they pay in taxes, listed here with the amount they get back per dollar they pay. (source: Business Insider)

• Mississippi: $2.02
  • Alaska: $1.84
  • Louisiana: $1.78
  • West Virginia: $1.76
  • North Dakota: $1.68
  • Alabama: $1.66
  • South Dakota: $1.53
  • Kentucky: $1.51
  • Virginia: $1.51
  • Montana: $1.47
  • Arkansas: $1.41
  • Oklahoma: $1.36
  • South Carolina: $1.35
  • Missouri: $1.32
  • Maryland: $1.30
  • Tennessee: $1.27
  • Idaho: $1.21
Food stamp use by state:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703834804576301241171253176.html

Perhaps we should cut these freeloaders loose and allow the south to fail like the free market seems to want.

#19 ·
LOL... I got that email today too. Too funny, and so ironically true too.

#22 ·
(In my best cowardly lion voice) Ain't it the truth! Ain't the truth!

#26 ·
I just read a thread over on M4 carbine where all of the professional members claim to be the top 1% of the shooting community.
They were expressing their "smarts"...It's always funny to read the comments from those who think they know everything but really don't know much at all.
They have so much confidence and put so much feeling into those posts. That is truly a daily laugh.

#33 ·
Most shooters aren't on websites talking about their skills.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.