9,037 Posts
Tableware Lamp Table Plate Font

· Administrator
22,664 Posts

· Registered
161 Posts

· Registered
696 Posts
Someone echoed my thoughts on twitter...

View attachment 77957
And let's not forget what country could use a good arms broker to help kill Ukrainians.

We trade someone that will expedite the killing of innocents for someone that has a professed hatred of the US.

Let's go Bozo.

· Registered
161 Posts
And let's not forget what country could use a good arms broker to help kill Ukrainians.

We trade someone that will expedite the killing of innocents for someone that has a professed hatred of the US.

Let's go Bozo.

This Babylon Bee story is parody, of course. But makes me wonder if Brandon actually has a plan. The Ukrainians already owe us a lot and are suspected to have sent assassination squads against Russian figures.

Can only hope that Bout gets disappeared.

· Registered
592 Posts
"makes me wonder if Brandon actually has a plan."

Yeah, right. If he does, look at how the rest of his plans have worked out for America. Think Afghanistan.

Since when has he done anything right. His track record is 100% leading to the destruction of America.

ETA: My bad. I got all worked up and the realized I was in a humor thread. 😆

· Registered
2,501 Posts
"makes me wonder if Brandon actually has a plan."

Yeah, right. If he does, look at how the rest of his plans have worked out for America. Think Afghanistan.

Since when has he done anything right. His track record is 100% leading to the destruction of America.

ETA: My bad. I got all worked up and the realized I was in a humor thread. 😆
Don't assume the destruction of The USA isn't part of their plan, Biden is part of the WEF.

· Registered
1,831 Posts

Let's go Bozo.
I'm holding off on my assessment that Ukraine is "innocent". Something stinks about Zelinski

· Super Moderator
1,910 Posts
Did a Country Study on Ukraine as part of a paper exercise in 2018. He was a crook who replaced a different crook back then. I doubt billions of dollars and an adoring media has changed that.

Reactions: DDriller

· Registered
1,831 Posts
Did a Country Study on Ukraine as part of a paper exercise in 2018. He was a crook who replaced a different crook back then. I doubt billions of dollars and an adoring media has changed that.
And how many tax $ are we pouring into Brandon's piggy bank?

· Administrator
22,664 Posts

· Registered
443 Posts
It is hard to find a joke today without a dirty word or two in it, but Here is one:

Two tall trees, a birch and a beech, are growing in the woods, A small Tree begins to grow between them, and the beech says to the birch, is that a son of a birch or a son of a beech?

The birch says he cannot tell, but just then a woodpecker lands on the sapling.

The birch says " Woodpecker, you are a tree expert. Can you tell if that is a. son of a birch or a son of a beech?"

The woodpecker takes a taste of the small tree and replies, "It is neither a son of a birch or a son of a beech. It is however, the best piece of ash I have ever poked my pecker into.

11881 - 11900 of 11939 Posts