6.8 SPC Forums banner
11261 - 11280 of 11323 Posts

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
I took a teen on a drive yesterday (she's taking driver's ed and I'm an instructor). She'd moved to a more rural part of WA State a number of months back. I made a casual comment that she probably sees far fewer crazies where she's at now (talking about mentally ill and/or drug addicts squatting all over Seattle in their tents). She didn't seem to understand the context in which I used and rebutted with, "Actually, there are quite a few Trump supporters there, they even have parades for him." I replied that I hadn't made a political remark, was talking about the mentally ill/drug addicts. She didn't hear a thing I said and kept on about her political opinion.

Sometimes you can only shake your head.
Her parents are indoctrinated, and, unfortunately, they are moving into rural areas and infecting them with their same crap politics. Same thing has happened to Nevada. The effing libs move here to get away from the dystopian hell they have created in Cali and then want to establish the same GD policies that turned Cali into the sh1thole that it has become. Despicable bastards, the lot of them. It's a effing plague.

·
Administrator
22,135 Posts
Her parents are indoctrinated, and, unfortunately, they are moving into rural areas and infecting them with their same crap politics. Same thing has happened to Nevada. The effing libs move here to get away from the dystopian hell they have created in Cali and then want to establish the same GD policies that turned Cali into the sh1thole that it has become. Despicable bastards, the lot of them. It's a effing plague.
Mostly, I agree with you. She did mention that they're in the middle of a complete remodel of the home in Seattle, hence the move... during construction. But, the political virus MUST be spread to infect as many as can be infected. That's what's happened to us here in WA State, we had a huge infestation of CA types in the 70s and 80s... and, wanted to create that Utopian fantasy land here too. Well, Seattle is on it's way to becoming the next Detroit.

Reactions: earlytom

·
Administrator
22,135 Posts
Found on (of all places) Amazon.

Outerwear Neck Sleeve T-shirt Grey

11261 - 11280 of 11323 Posts