6.8 SPC Forums banner

10341 - 10360 of 10422 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Apparently if you are stupid enough to use gorilla glue like its hair spray you can get a go fund me and make thousands.
She should use the remainder of the glue on the inside of her thighs so she can't reproduce

·
Registered
379 Posts
Apparently if you are stupid enough to use gorilla glue like its hair spray you can get a go fund me and make thousands.

I wonder how much gorilla glue would raise on go fund me?

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
View attachment 67655
I wonder how much gorilla glue would raise on go fund me?
I bought 2 cans yesterday evening, never used the stuff, but if it's able to keep hair from moving for a month even with all the effort to "loosen" it, I might need some. I will buy a shit ton more if she actually sues them, probably write a check or send cash to their legal department too.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I think I could use some of that cereal in my life here recently.

I wanna say that I'm ready for the 2 day no meat challenge, but I think I'd fail even on those days.

When I heard about that, I kind of wandered if the gorilla look was what she was going for. With those pictures I think I was right. I'm 50/50 on she got what she asked for -or- feeling a little sorry for her situation. Don't get me wrong, I don't think that she disserves any money for it and should have to foot the bill out of pocket and what ever she gets from YouTube revenue or go fund me campaigns if people want to give (I don't). That said I do use strong contact cement at work occasionally which I think is pretty similar to gorilla glue, I have accidentally got that stuff on the skin and it doesn't come off. It sucks until it wears off and, although I'd get a good laugh, I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

10341 - 10360 of 10422 Posts