6.8 SPC Forums banner

10201 - 10220 of 10246 Posts

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Link wasn't working, use copy and paste.

imgur.com/t/funny/oFc9x4f

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
I'm trying to follow dad's advice, but it seems impossible. I'd settle with moms advice, but I haven had much luck with that one either.
Here is good rule of thumb, the hotter they are the crazier they are. There are exceptions but it holds pretty true.

·
Registered
325 Posts

Almost. Should be palefaces.
A couple of years ago I was working as a foreman on a very large construction project. Just on my crew alone, there were over 150 native workers. It was early football season and I noticed most were wearing Dallas Cowboys logos. Besides being the racist, intolerable fascist infidel, I didn't want to offend anybody, so I asked the crew a couple of questions. 1. Do you mind if I wear Washington Redskins logos? All but one answered that they thought it was a cool logo and had no problem, other than, obviously, they were the rival team to the Cowboys. 2. Why are you Cowboys fans? All but one answered, when growing up, they rooted for the Cowboys when playing Cowboys and Indians, so they became Dallas Cowboy fans. Gee, kind of exactly like why I became a Redskins fan.

BTW, they all told me to ignore the one person that had an issue with Redskins logos. They called her, "The Good White Indian". Because, she does, thinks, says and feels whatever the whites tell her to do.

Reactions: DDriller

·
Registered
483 Posts
Seen the Crazy/Hot matrix before, but it's been a while. Never hurts to have a refresher.

Without a doubt that falls into the no-go zone, so far into the no go zone that it wouldn't even register on the chart. However, I suspect that if one did investigate it would also fall into that <3 crazy and >8 hot zone without meeting either the hot or crazy criteria to be placed there.

·
Registered
8,834 Posts

They don't have to pretend, the MSM told the sheep that this was all true so they DO believe it.

Reactions: DDriller
10201 - 10220 of 10246 Posts