6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 1098 Posts

·
Administrator
22,645 Posts
LOL... I got that email today too. Too funny, and so ironically true too.

·
Administrator
22,645 Posts
I like the threads where the guy gets out his $18 calipers, measures a tapered surface, and then tells you that something is off by 0.0005"
Izzat da same feller that tells ya that SAAMI is good enough and not enough performance difference to sweat it? :a10:

·
Administrator
22,645 Posts
I don't need to click on it and see... I haven't yet been able to purge his Shrill and Myopic rants from the nether-regions of my grape.

·
Administrator
22,645 Posts
Amost reminds me of a T-Shirt I once had... "Can I Pay My MasterCard With My VISA?"

·
Administrator
22,645 Posts

·
Administrator
22,645 Posts
I think that would be the perfect job for a guy that use to post on here a bunch before he was booted.
While his beloved baby was being used at 200 yds too.

·
Administrator
22,645 Posts
There are guys on arfcom that think it is a good choice for deer out to 300yds. The ignorance over there with the 300BO is amazing...
Many mortars are. LOL (Agreed though... I can't even stomach reading that forum for more than a few minutes)

·
Administrator
22,645 Posts
LOL... we can all have a dream. Love that one !!!

·
Administrator
22,645 Posts
Early results in... Obama expected to take an early lead... by the afternoon, Republicans should be getting off work to vote.

·
Administrator
22,645 Posts

·
Administrator
22,645 Posts
More blackout 'humor'...

Recoil is more than 5.56mm and less than 6.8.

I don't have data handy compared to 6.8 at 200 yards. But at 300 yards...

6.8 Hornady SSA 110 grain Pro Hunter is 756 ft-lbs.
Remington 300 BLK 125 grain match ammunition is 690 ft-lbs.
6.8 SSA Barnes 85 TSX is 685 ft-lbs.

6.8 has an advantage at long range, but it costs a lot more in ammunition, bolts, and magazines - and has much more muzzle blast/flash/concussion.
This fool just keeps making chit up and trying to pitch it to anyone who'll listen. The boy needs beat with a switch.

·
Administrator
22,645 Posts

·
Administrator
22,645 Posts
Didn't watch the vid, I figure they have a 100moa base and 200moa scope, LOL. I can't believe some of the Hide guys are taking it in...
Did you watch that utube video? I made it to about 6:35 before I gave up it. Effective to 500m??? ehhhh... Ok Im done before I get a time out.
The booted car salesman is back with the crap, like clock work. He is at a good site though, not sure how long it will be before they boot him also, LOL.

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3686932&#Post3686932

·
Administrator
22,645 Posts
Didn't watch the vid, I figure they have a 100moa base and 200moa scope, LOL. I can't believe some of the Hide guys are taking it in...
Did you watch that utube video? I made it to about 6:35 before I gave up it. Effective to 500m??? ehhhh... Ok Im done before I get a time out.
The booted car salesman is back with the crap, like clock work. He is at a good site though, not sure how long it will be before they boot him also, LOL.

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3686932&#Post3686932
LOL, damn you are nuts!
I got the Cat's Meow... hear me ROAR !!! :a04:

·
Administrator
22,645 Posts
Yeah. We all want Slivers back on the forum when Remington abandons his BO to produce more 6.8 after the Federal and Tula ammo hits and things really take off. Can't wait to hear his squirming spin then.
Man... that's like pokin' a red tube of compressed air can into a dry socket after a tooth pull and ventilating it.

1 - 20 of 1098 Posts