6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having problems with the threads lately. Used to be when I read one it was marked in red for
having been read. Now most of them stay blue as in not having read them. And I'm finding
that a lot of threads are being marked red that I have never read instead of staying blue until read.
Is anyone else having this problem or am I going color blind?:a43: I'm finding threads I thought I
had read because they were marked in red but I hadn't read them.

·
Super Moderator
12,229 Posts
Is that on a browser or App like tapatalk? Mine are always red. The ones I haven't read are just bold as compared to the ones I have read.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is that on a browser or App like tapatalk? Mine are always red. The ones I haven't read are just bold as compared to the ones I have read.
No just using android cellphone or firefox browser. They used to be a blue letter closed and after I
opened thread the letter would show opened and turn red.

·
Registered
8,933 Posts
On mine in Firefox they are all red but those that I have not read or have new posts since I read it last have a double down pointed arrow and are in bold. Once read they lose the arrow and are no longer red. If I click on the double down arrow then it takes me to the first new post on the thread.

·
Super Moderator
12,229 Posts
On mine in Firefox they are all red but those that I have not read or have new posts since I read it last have a double down pointed arrow and are in bold. Once read they lose the arrow and are no longer red. If I click on the double down arrow then it takes me to the first new post on the thread.
That is what I see as well. Never noticed the double arrow till you mentioned it but when you mouse over it says "go to first new post".
That is with Chrome.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You learn something new all the time.
I too never noticed the double down arrows.
I also get a green arrow if I post in a thread.
If I hover over green arrow it tells me how
many posts I have in the thread. I use
Firefox also.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.