6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13,795 Posts
Some of that stuff is extreme reach. They investigated him and charged him in order to force him into plea deal.
Not saying he didn't royally screw up but the car thing is pretty far out there.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I have zero sympathy for this dirtbag. I would never use, "poor guy" to describe him. I do have a lot of sympathy for all the other officers that are now painted with the same brush as this crooked cop. It's obvious by the Floyd video, he has contempt for the law and thought he was above the law.

All the hard-working men and women in uniform have my full support. This POS has forever stained all of them. This jackwagon has played no small part in changing our society for the worst, forever. He is asking for everything he gets.

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
He was just a poor corrupt cop who was above the law. He knew Floyd from his side jobs, Floyd probably took some of his sweet under the counter paying jobs. His wife was just as corrupt with money, so they were a perfect pair of white collar criminals. He ruined the lives of the two newbe cops he was "training". He deserves the death sentence.

I watched the Los Angelos cops under go Federal Mandatory retraining, their rate of un-necessary killing went WAY DOWN. Of course you will always have the "Death by Cop", people who want to die.

So many things are wrong with many police departments, people with minor crimes dying. Just look at the stupid judge who has kept a kid in jail for many months for the high crime of not doing his homework!

Just about every city where the police departmets were increased the crime rate goes down. We have to start by sweeping the insane liberals out of office, then increase police with even better training.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pretty obvious things need to change. Heck if I know how.
Please do not misunderstand, when I said "this poor guy", I wasn't supporting him. Just making an observation.
He finally crossed the line too many times and it will taint his miserable life forever.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Shows to go you that a person that is corrupt in one area is more than likely corrupt in others also.
But when you get right down to it, he's no different than a lot of people who think laws only apply to other people, not themselves. While not in the same category as that cop killing Floyd, it's evident by the way people drive on the highway, especially these days when many cops are ordered not to pursue moving violations. These yahoos are always making idiotic excuses for why they can speed, text, talk on the phone...and drive like an idiot in general but then when somebody cuts them off or speeds past them, they scream and cuss that THOSE drivers are maniacs that deserve to have their license yanked.

Reactions: DDriller

·
Registered
113 Posts
That guy was not only corrupt, but has blood on his hands. Look at the damage that idiot has done to society. While I think these riots were inevitable, he set them of early. In reality, these riots are an excuse to try and overthrow our way of life. I do not feel sorry for him, only disgust. I do agree that some of the police think they are above the law. When I was a GI at Ft Bragg soldiers would often get harassed by some of the Police. Worst part of it, most of the Fayetteville Police were ex-GIs. I do think there needs to be a better training system set up for the Police. I do think there is a need for some chock holds, but once an individual is flat on the ground or subdued, it needs to be released. I support the boys in Blue 100%, but there are some bad ones, just like there are bad GIs out there.

Reactions: Guts

·
Super Moderator
11,796 Posts
He didn't set off anything. The media did. He is likely a scumbag dirty cop who deserves what ever he gets from the "justice system". I don't really know the whole story.
What I do know is that there was likely not any racist motivation in his killing of Floyd. That BS was all made up by the media to achieve exactly the end it is achieving: social unrest, chaos in the streets. It is just another ploy to oust a duly elected president.

·
Registered
134 Posts
He didn't set off anything. The media did. He is likely a scumbag dirty cop who deserves what ever he gets from the "justice system". I don't really know the whole story.
What I do know is that there was likely not any racist motivation in his killing of Floyd. That BS was all made up by the media to achieve exactly the end it is achieving: social unrest, chaos in the streets. It is just another ploy to oust a duly elected president.
I agree with everything you say except, his arrogance and contempt absolutely did set off the firestorm. Here in Arizona, you do not play with matches in 110 degree heat with the wind blowing gale-force in a drought. Every moron knows you do not do that. The largest fire in Arizona's history was started buy a firefighter wanting work. He may not be the cause of all of it but he did set It off.

The left, for decades, has cranked the heat with hypocritical lies of racial hatred. The media has been blowing hurricane-force against Trump and the police for years. This scumbag knew he was being recorded, the other cops tried to hide him but the smug MF'er kept kneeling on Floyd only because he could. Same as idiots playing with matches, start forest fires. He was the one throwing sparks in high winds on gasoline in a dry forest. He had gotten away with it before, he thought he could still get away with it. He knew what could happen and he knew what he was doing.

·
Super Moderator
11,796 Posts
I agree with everything you say except, his arrogance and contempt absolutely did set off the firestorm. Here in Arizona, you do not play with matches in 110 degree heat with the wind blowing gale-force in a drought. Every moron knows you do not do that. The largest fire in Arizona's history was started buy a firefighter wanting work. He may not be the cause of all of it but he did set It off.

The left, for decades, has cranked the heat with hypocritical lies of racial hatred. The media has been blowing hurricane-force against Trump and the police for years. This scumbag knew he was being recorded, the other cops tried to hide him but the smug MF'er kept kneeling on Floyd only because he could. Same as idiots playing with matches, start forest fires. He was the one throwing sparks in high winds on gasoline in a dry forest. He had gotten away with it before, he thought he could still get away with it. He knew what could happen and he knew what he was doing.
So do you honestly think the guy had malice of forethought to decide the he was going to kill someone just to set off a nationwide racial conflict? I think you give him too much credit.

Reactions: JoshT

·
Super Moderator
21,654 Posts
So do you honestly think the guy had malice of forethought to decide the he was going to kill someone just to set off a nationwide racial conflict? I think you give him too much credit.
I think the guy was just stupid and not paying attention to detail... and found himself doing a major stupid. The media just ran with it to take advantage of anything they can use to demonize whomever they're against.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Ummm, no... Is that what you honestly think I said? Hmmm... Ratdog said it well... Maybe I misunderstood what you were saying? He is just some happy-go-lucky guy the media is out to get? I definitely don't have that kind of simpathy for him.

·
Super Moderator
5,982 Posts
Ummm, no... Is that what you honestly think I said? Hmmm... Ratdog said it well... Maybe I misunderstood what you were saying? He is just some happy-go-lucky guy the media is out to get? I definitely don't have that kind of simpathy for him.
Maybe you need to re-read your post because it sure appears that you’re suggesting the officer intentionally caused this.

You stated he knew exactly what he was doing! His arrogance and contempt, contempt towards Floyd?Even referencing a firefighter intentionally setting a fire so he could work and that even “MORONS” know not to play with matches in 110 degree heat and gale force winds. You make multiple references to get your point across that the officer knew exactly what he was doing and what the results may be.

Maybe his OODA LOOP was in over drive and he had tunnel vision. It’s easily Monday morning quarter backed while sitting in the recliner watching a video.

Regardless: it was handled poorly with an even worse outcome. Dealing with individuals that are under excited delirium while under the influence of strong drugs can result in sudden death even if all protocols are followed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
11,796 Posts
Well that is certainly what it looked like you were saying as apparently others thought as well. Being this is the internet I only have what you write to go by and have no other means of deciphering what you meant.
All I am saying is that he was a bad cop (assumption) and he just did something stupid. I don't think he set out to kill anyone and I don't think there was any racial motivation involved. Those racial motives were all strategically assigned by the media to further their agenda of ousting the duly elected president.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I agree with most of what you guys are saying

Not trying to argue a moot point, it was his actions that the national news media took advantage of. We all know the media fans these so called racial issues to the extreme. I also agree it had nothing to do with race. The BLM movement is not a racial justice organization, but a Marxist movement IMHO.

I agree this POS was arrogant and had contempt for Floyd. I believe he was the sparks, but the media was the ones who threw gasoline on those sparks and set a forest fire. It was ANTIFA and BLM who took advantage of those flames and started their protests and riots earlier than they planned to. We may see even more of them come election night.

I think the guy was just stupid and not paying attention to detail... and found himself doing a major stupid. The media just ran with it to take advantage of anything they can use to demonize whomever they're against.
I agree with this to.

I think we are all saying something similar, it's just coming out differently.

Reactions: Guts

·
Super Moderator
11,796 Posts
I agree with most of what you guys are saying

Not trying to argue a moot point, it was his actions that the national news media took advantage of. We all know the media fans these so called racial issues to the extreme. I also agree it had nothing to do with race. The BLM movement is not a racial justice organization, but a Marxist movement IMHO.

I agree this POS was arrogant and had contempt for Floyd. I believe he was the sparks, but the media was the ones who threw gasoline on those sparks and set a forest fire. It was ANTIFA and BLM who took advantage of those flames and started their protests and riots earlier than they planned to. We may see even more of them come election night.

I agree with this to.

I think we are all saying something similar, it's just coming out differently.
Again, my point was that I don't believe this was a racially motivated incident in any way shape form or fashion. There may have been animosity between the two for what ever reason. I don't know and don't care. I wasn't there and don't know what happened. Like the rest of you, I only know what the media presented and what the media presented is pure unadulterated bovine defecation.

Reactions: TLB2 and Guts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Again, my point was that I don't believe this was a racially motivated incident in any way shape form or fashion. There may have been animosity between the two for what ever reason. I don't know and don't care. I wasn't there and don't know what happened. Like the rest of you, I only know what the media presented and what the media presented is pure unadulterated bovine defecation.
I totally agree with your statement! Your observation of the media is hilarious, I about fell off of my chair when I read your last three words!🤣(y)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Maybe you need to re-read your post because it sure appears that you’re suggesting the officer intentionally caused this.

You stated he knew exactly what he was doing! His arrogance and contempt, contempt towards Floyd?Even referencing a firefighter intentionally setting a fire so he could work and that even “MORONS” know not to play with matches in 110 degree heat and gale force winds. You make multiple references to get your point across that the officer knew exactly what he was doing and what the results may be.

Maybe his OODA LOOP was in over drive and he had tunnel vision. It’s easily Monday morning quarter backed while sitting in the recliner watching a video.

Regardless: it was handled poorly with an even worse outcome. Dealing with individuals that are under excited delirium while under the influence of strong drugs can result in sudden death even if all protocols are followed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How my post is being interpreted is not at all what I meant. I did reread my post several times, I think I could have kept my post a bit shorter, it is the internet and I know what I was intending, I understand things can be misinterpreted. Tanlover, the OP, had to explain what he meant with the title of the thread, because I misinterpreted his meaning.

I do not think Chauvin went there with malicious intent to start riots, forever stain the police, change our country for the worse or even kill Floyd. I think Chauvin was blinded by his arrogance, he couldn't see the obvious. Like the firefighter in Arizona, he was too stupid to see what was obvious to nearly everyone else, playing with fire in that environment was a really bad idea. (Incidentally, the Rodeo-Chediski fire in Arizona was, literally, blown up by the media, too.)

I'm usually too busy on a Monday to watch videos in a recliner, but by the article posted in the OP, I think his past transgression had built up a level of contempt for any repercussions of his actions. When I say he knew what he was doing, I mean, I think he knew kneeling on Floyd was causing him duress. I think he knew the girl was recording him was causing her to record him more. I think he wasn't using his OODA Loop and was too stupid to see any consequences. I try hard not to second-guess anyone's actions in the heat of the moment. But, the Chauvin/Floyd moment was a very long moment.

I think we are on the same page, we might be reading it slightly different. I am absolutely not interested in starting a fire storm here. If my explanation has not doused water on anything I may have created, I will delete my post so they will not be misunderstood any further.

Reactions: Wolverine Fan

·
Registered
134 Posts
I completely agree with you. I definitely give him the benefit of the doubt and don't think his actions were racially motivated. I do believe antifa and BLM are racially motivated to turn everything into an S-storm to gain special privilege and the media is more than happy to oblige.

Reactions: Wolverine Fan

·
Super Moderator
11,796 Posts
I completely agree with you. I definitely give him the benefit of the doubt and don't think his actions were racially motivated. I do believe antifa and BLM are racially motivated to turn everything into an S-storm to gain special privilege and the media is more than happy to oblige.
Yes but BLM and antifa are just useful idiots doing the bidding of the media. They don't have enough sense to realize they are being manipulated by the left just as they have been for decades.
In the words of Bob Dylan: they are only a pawn in their game.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts