6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,098 Posts
Got'cher game on ! And yer hero dancin'. Good tune too.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Nice!! I miss seeing your vids on a regular basis.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice!! I miss seeing your vids on a regular basis.
the nightly hunts don't have much footage, so i combine them into something more lengthy and entertaining. but here's last night's kills..

i thought i was really going to clean house on these. even took an extra mag. got a few shots off and the scope died. cap was tight. i think i had a faulty battery because the meter showed full.

20200528_035051.jpg 20200528_040902.jpg

·
Super Moderator
22,098 Posts
Well, that sucks when the scope rolls over and dies. Had some good hits goin' on before that happened.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Nice going. It's amazing that you still have so many targets after all the carnage you and OneK have unleashed. There shouldn't be any hogs left in W. TX. by now.

·
Super Moderator
22,098 Posts
well would you look at that.. just released and already at the top of the charts!

Dang... OinK was on a roll !! :ROFLMAO:

NICE shot on that running 'yote ! That was sweet ! Good song for the clip too.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i wish OinK had been with me. He's retired. Maybe he'll read this, and i can shame him into getting back in the game :devilish:

·
Registered
921 Posts
Put me in coach!

·
Super Moderator
22,098 Posts
i wish OinK had been with me. He's retired. Maybe he'll read this, and i can shame him into getting back in the game :devilish:
OinK... SHAME on you !!! Get the loose nut behind the trigger... the OTHER loose nut (you)!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
You’re vids are awesome along with your ability to hit running pigs. You Keep posting and I’ll keep dreaming.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
gutshot and pappy, i went through a whole mag last night and only wounded two. that's the kind of vid that never makes it to prime time. i don't know if the pigs were too small, too far or too fast, but i couldn't hit squat.

de fish, scope is a trijicon mark 3. it's prolly a few years old and thermals have come far, but i still think it's one of the best avail today.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts