6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
I suggest that the title/description of you mag to include the 6.8spc

as currently it is listed as : RZE Unimag Multi-Caliber Magazine - 5.56 NATO / 7.62x39mm / 6.5 Grendel / .458 SOCOM

·
Registered
8,933 Posts
Includes 6.8 now. Also says works with 26 rounds of 6.8 SPC.

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
I contacted pa and asked if I could order one in 458socom sent to Colorado (cause its really only a 12 round mag :a32::a08::a43::a26:

And they replied like I figured they would : "sorry sir but those mags are classified as a 30 round mag so we can not ship then to restricted states"

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I contacted pa and asked if I could order one in 458socom sent to Colorado (cause its really only a 12 round mag :a32::a08::a43::a26:

And they replied like I figured they would : "sorry sir but those mags are classified as a 30 round mag so we can not ship then to restricted states"
Does CO allow bringing-in?

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
Do you mags have a production date stamped on them?

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
They do. :a08::a08::a08::a08::a08:
Then no--- existing mags before the mag limit law in july of 2014 can be still used/had/sold but new mags produced after that date are no longer allowed --- one of the reasons magpul left Colorado

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Then no--- existing mags before the mag limit law in july of 2014 can be still used/had/sold but new mags produced after that date are no longer allowed --- one of the reasons magpul left Colorado
Then that is irreverent, even the earliest test mag I sent out was after that date.

You guys need to reverse that ridiculous law though. LOL

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
Then that is irreverent, even the earliest test mag I sent out was after that date.

You guys need to reverse that ridiculous law though. LOL
I know, bit if no manu. date then they have deemed no way to enforce (an attournies loop hole)
Tried to reverse it... we need to reverse chickenlooper instead ....too many libs now though ....its all downhill from here

·
Super Moderator
5,753 Posts
What COAL does these mags allow? I can't remember if this was discussed before or not, I didn't see it in the description on PA's page.

Sent from a final firing position, the crosshairs are on you!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I went and left a review at primary arms. Figured it was the least I could do after testing one. I need to get another couple mags. I've really liked the one I have

·
Banned
1,883 Posts
Glad MP followed threw and left. all firearm related companies should leave firearm hostile states and set up shop in a free state. heck even if i had a non firearm company or even just myself alone, i would pack up and ship out.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks, I wondered the same thing. Might have to try out a couple of these.

Are there any plans for a smaller version, 15-20-ish rounds?
If they can sell enough to raise enough money for the tooling, I can't see why not. The restricted states have a huge demand that I never thought is possible before.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Illegal to receive in Co. Not illegal to send to Co.

Get my drift? It's a 10 rd 458 mag and such be used as such. Clearly.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.