6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See if this makes sense. The agenda to disarm the public is understood. Justifying it can only happen if there is lots of reason, (in the minds of those wishing it, not mine).
Chicago shootings are the most prolific in the nation. I do not know the percentage but I expect it to be very high. It helps the numbers when ever the liberal scum try to talk about gun violence. Again Black people are being used by the liberal left. It would not surprise me to find the guns are being run into Chicago by liberal government operatives. Tin foil hat back on.

·
Registered
8,933 Posts
Chicago is probably a major factor but so is the suicide or murder of staff members that know too much. Just one more reason to get guns out of the hands of American citizens and turn them into subjects.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Liberalism is its own self fulfilling premise. They constantly talk about ciminality and lawlessness, while constantly passing laws that promote and enable that behavior. In other words, divide and conquer in order to maintain power at any cost.

Liberals make a lot of noise about how they're doing things for the downtrodden and those who have been oppressed (code for blacks), yet they create welfare laws that have destroyed the black family, encouraged out of wedlock birth (while fighting tooth and nail to keep abortion on demand alive and thriving, which hits blacks and minorities the hardest), ignore the black on black violence fighting over drug turf, and so on.

The worst cities in America have been run by Democrats for decades. Detroit was destroyed by 50 years of Democrat mayors and institutional corruption. Baltimore is nearly there. Chicago has been run by Democrats almost exclusively for 150 years, same for New York City. Its a unique place in that respect. The mob was born in Chicago. Even the mafia in New York and New Jersey can't hold a candle to the Chicago Mob.

The drug and gang problem could be rectified in a few months, but that will never happen as long as the Democrats are running things. They simply don't give a damn about the faceless and powerless honest citizens who are the victims of all of it. As long as they stay in power, they'll do whatever they have to keep that power. I grew up here in Illinois, so I am intimately aware of the undercurrent of corruption that runs through almost everything, whether in small towns or in the big city.

·
Registered
325 Posts
My take? You can't justify Obama's civilian police state in Mayberry. Import a muslim 5th column to get things hopping and then its a different story.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In discussion today in LGS one of the suprising to me older guys mentioned something I had not heard. He stories the current pos kenyan has drawn more fire then any elected pres in history. The big blue winged AF one is supposed to have multiple projectile holes in it. Yes i am talking in a kinda code so's not to attract peepers. Be that as hearsay had anyone else heard such a story. It's not making the news feeds. Covered up?

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Back when BO was running the 1st time, he made a comment that "small town Americans are just a bunch of ******** that only want to hunt and fish and shoot off their guns", the media buried it almost immediately and I have never found anyone else that actually saw it. I think if the media handled it the same way they saturate the news with anything they can to denigrate the conservatives then we would have a different situation than we have now.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Back when BO was running the 1st time, he made a comment that "small town Americans are just a bunch of ******** that only want to hunt and fish and shoot off their guns", the media buried it almost immediately and I have never found anyone else that actually saw it. I think if the media handled it the same way they saturate the news with anything they can to denigrate the conservatives then we would have a different situation than we have now.
I remember it. He made other similar statements as an Illinois senator.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There was also a utube video of him speaking to auditorium crowd who were not totally supportive. During his speech he tirns to the crown behind and says something like :what? don't say that! you want me to go gansta on ya? he repeats it a few times. I had to watch it three times to be sure what I saw. Went to find it later that week and it was gone. Saved link went to error message.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Of course that is their plan. The left never just does anything randomly from a good idea fairy. The goal is the end of the USA as we know it. No matter the cost.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.