6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shocking I tell ya....

Alright, not so much.

Now who among us would have guessed that this current administration wasn't following the rules.... :a33:

A government report discovered the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) illegally stockpiles gun owners' personal information.

The U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO), the go-to federal oversight agency, conducted an audit of ATF and found it does not remove certain identifiable information, despite the law explicitly mandating it do so. GAO conducted reviews for four data systems, and concluded at least two of ATF's systems violated official protocols.

One of the data-collecting systems called Multiple Sales (MS) requires that multiple firearms purchased at once must be reported to ATF by the federal firearms licensee (FFL). ATF policy requires that the bureau internally removes particular data from multiple gun sales reports after two years if the firearm has not been traced to criminal activity. GAO found that ATF does not adhere to its own policy. In fact, "until May 2016, MS contained over 10,000 names that were not consistently deleted within the required 2 years."

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/02/t...un-owners-personal-information/#ixzz4GDhZ4II4

·
Registered
833 Posts
I used to worry about being on some "List"

Now I do not care. If they come for me they will have already come for many many others.

Just being a NRA member receiving the American Rifleman Mag is enough to be on their "List"

This last year they went thru every Gun shop in the country and did a inventory. I have not seen that before. Look what happened to Stag. Altho they were stupid.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Another thought I have and want to get it down for suggestions.

Over the last seven years there were multiple federal agencies and departments which placed requests for literally millions of rounds of all sorts of ammunition.
Can we verify;
Was it purchased?
Was it stored?
Where was it stored?
Is it still there?
If not where did it go?

Follow the bullets.

I suspect it was a program to arm foreign forces like the Contra arms for drugs operation.

FOIA??

·
Registered
I got guns, you got guns, we all got guns! Free to the bone, please do not f**k with me.
3,642 Posts
The US Liberal, Leftist, Marxist Government attempting to control it's citizens and enslave them as subjects.... not shocking at all...

·
Registered
293 Posts
All that ammunition was probably "laundered" through all the alphabet agencies and wound up in the middle east. (Removes tinfoil hat)

·
Registered
8,933 Posts
The ammunition followed the guns to Mexico and then to at least France.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The ammunition followed the guns to Mexico and then to at least France.
With the e-mails coming out on Hillary and her crew of cronies, you may need to change that to Syria via Libya.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.