6.8 SPC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i ruined the plastic basket of my Hornady Ultra Sonic cleaner, got on the phone and bought 2 of em. put one in the little machine, put one on top of a pelican camera case. saw the one on the case weeks later and wondered what it was, saw it was my cleaner basket and decided i needed to move it to safer well known spot. i forgot where the safer well known spot is

henceforth i will begin using yellow stickie notes and put them on the fridge telling me where my hiding places are

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Don't forget to write a sticky reminding you where the fridge is and another one reminding you to consult with your sticky's when you forget something.

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't forget to write a sticky reminding you where the fridge is and another one reminding you to consult with your sticky's when you forget something.
i'm taking notes

·
Premium Member
10,460 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,460 Posts

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i have conducted 4 intensive searches for the missing tray. i looked in boxes, cabinets, tool drawers, shelves, under the couch, under my bed, on top of things. i can only surmise the little fecker grew legs and walked off

·
Premium Member
10,460 Posts
It is in the box where you keep your sticky notes.

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
I don't forget the fridge. That's where the beer is!

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Wife got really mad at me so I hid her pistol, to be on the safe side. Now I can't find her pistol, that I hid! Pass the sticky notes, please

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wife got really mad at me so I hid her pistol, to be on the safe side. Now I can't find her pistol, that I hid! Pass the sticky notes, please
LOL maybe it should stay hidden,,,buy another but get one you want, then find hers and swap it back

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
i have conducted 4 intensive searches for the missing tray. i looked in boxes, cabinets, tool drawers, shelves, under the couch, under my bed, on top of things. i can only surmise the little fecker grew legs and walked off
You will always find it in the last place that you look!:a26:

·
Banned
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
there is no last place left, i looked everywhere. what really irks me is it's likely in plain sight jeering at me. if i find it now i'll bash it with my trusty 22 ounce true temper rocket, best i wait until tomorrow for more searching

·
Administrator
22,080 Posts
Checked on top of the fridge? :a21:

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
The bottom (broiler) drawer of the range.

(Sent thru Tapatalk because nothing apparently will ever get me a new password for the PC, but Tapatalk doesn't care.)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts