6.8 SPC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats right...

The first 68Forums.com Team Member drawing is going to be held on April 27th, 2009.

For the April 2009 Drawing we have a custom blade from www.rexfordknives.com, please visit the main page for pics of the blade as well as Rexford Knives site for photos of his fantastic work.

Remember you need to be a 68forums.com Team Member to be entered into the drawing. To become a 68Forums.com Team Member click the button at the top of the 68Forums.com web portal!

Link here: http://www.68forums.com/team.php

Also, be sure to enter your login name/screen name in the proper place when checking out via paypal so I know whos account to upgrade.

·
Premium Member
6,322 Posts
Re: First 68Forums.com Team Membership Drawing Announcement...

I can always use more ammo!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: First 68Forums.com Team Membership Drawing Announcement...

I spoke to Tim at Cardinal Armory (Ko-Tonics) and he feels the 6.8 SPC has been driven even further due to this site. As a result he is going to donate an Ion Bonded upper for drawing to Team Members of 68Forums.com

Our current and FIRST drawing is scheduled in August, with successive drawing every 3 months. Im going through the sponsors and it looks like we will have some good things coming down the pipeline! Stay Tuned.

Remember you need to be a 68forums.com Team Member to be entered into the drawing. To become a 68Forums.com Team Member click the button at the top of the 68Forums.com web portal!

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Re: Team Membership Drawing Announcement (SSA AMMO AND UPPER)

linkie linkie please for those of us that want to join up

·
Registered
37 Posts

Got me to join, now how do we get entered?

·
Registered
13 Posts

I recently tried to sign up as a member, and for one reason or another it wouldnt accept my payment with my debit card? I tried multipul times and it just wouldn't go through PAYPAL. Am I do something wrong.... I want to be a member of this great site, and want to contribute to the 6.8 community.... little help? Blazedawg1973

·
Registered
13 Posts

Never mind last post.... just tried it again today, and it worked. PAYPAL must have just been having problems when I tried it the other day. I am a paid member now. Blazedawg1973.

·
Registered
135 Posts

Wow! As if possibly winning SSA ammo wasn't enough, now there's an upper in the mix!

Dang it, Cold! I'm starting to drool on my keyboard because of this...

·
Registered
9 Posts

Woo Hoo! I'm a new Team Member now! 68forums.com ROCKS!

·
Registered
135 Posts

warpig said:
Woo Hoo! I'm a new Team Member now! 68forums.com ROCKS!
yeah, but keep it quiet! The fewer people that know about this until after the drawing, the better our chances! :twisted: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Just so everyone knows, Aug 28th is the first drawing. SSA has graciously donated 100 rounds of the Barnes 6.8 Loading. The upper is not in this drawing but in a drawing for the fall. Just to clarify.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts

just signed up this weekend. team membership perks sounds good. could always save a little money on ammo these days. 8)

·
Registered
646 Posts

Thanks Cold, SSA & Cardinal,
This perk was all the reason I needed to join :D

·
Registered
13 Posts

So how will the winner be informed? Do we have to check this specific thread on the 29th? Blazedawg1973

1 - 20 of 90 Posts