6.8 SPC Forums banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to AR's in general but I like to research alot and decided that 6.8 was what I would be looking for right out of the gate. I just purchased my RRA mid-length rifle today and already grabbed some ammo from the advertisement section of this forum. So while mine won't be as extravagant as some I've seen on this forum so far, I look forward to getting used to it and learning.

· Registered
5,565 Posts
Welcome to the group. RRA is a solid 6.8. They have the better chamber, and they have posted that they test with SSA Tac Loads. With RRA you can go mild to wild as far accessorizing your rifle.

There are quite a few RRA owners on this site. You're in good company.

8,980 Posts
Welcome aboard. RRA is a good company. Hope you have fun and post a range report soon.:)

· Registered
7,772 Posts
Welcome aboard

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you guys for the greetings, the only concern I had was all the chatter about lack of M4 ramps and dremeling on RRA rifles. I'm still trying to find a thread that explains what this means and if I should address it immediately but overall I noticed RRA owners were satisfied as an entry level rifle. One day down the road I'll get to replacing parts but for now I'm just trying to pick a rear sight since it comes with none.

· Registered
5,565 Posts
I thought RRA came with improved feed ramps. That was something they have done in the past.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.